Table of Contents
Today, we shall educate you on all the best paying and most marketable business-related courses in Kenya in 2022. We hope that you are now familiar with the most marketable courses in Kenya in 2022. If you missed the post, have a look at the best courses to study in Kenya today.
First, many high school leavers fail to critically analyze which are the best courses to pursue in universities. As such, most of them end up jobless upon graduation. This is because the majority are not aware of the highly demanding courses in Kenya. It’s for that reason that we decided to cover the most marketable business courses in Kenya. Even though there are numerous business courses in Kenya today, not all of them are marketable.
Which is the Best Business Course in Kenya?
The best business course in Kenya today is a Bachelor of Business Administration. The second is the list of the best and most marketable business degree and diploma courses in Kenya is Business Administration followed by Finance Engineering.
Is Bachelor in business Management marketable in Kenya?
Currently, Bachelor in Business Management course is marketable in Kenya in 2022. This is because employers in Kenya are looking for qualified Business Managers every day.
In summary, we will list the top 10 most marketable business degrees and diploma courses in Kenya in 2022 today. Certainly, the list shall comprise the best business courses in high demand in Kenya today.
Most Marketable Business Courses in Kenya Today (Degrees, Diploma, Certificate)
- Accounting and Finance. It’s the best-paying and most marketable business course in Kenya in 2022 today.
- Bachelor of Business Administration. It’s the 2nd on the list of most marketable business courses in Kenya in 2022.
- Financial Engineering. Again, Financial engineering is also among the most marketable business courses in Kenya right now that are offered at JKUAT.
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology. Also, BBIT is one of the most marketable business-related courses in Kenya right now.
- Economics and Statistics.
- General Business or Bachelor of Commerce.
- Accounting and Business Management.
- Credit Management.
- Operations Management and Supervision. And finally,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Science. It’s also one of the best and most marketable business courses in Kenya in 2022 today for a diploma or degree studies.
Lastly, here are the best business schools in Nairobi Kenya from the year 2022 to 2025.