In this article, we shall enlighten you of the short certificate courses offered at Makerere University in Uganda in 2021. Most learners in Uganda prefer to pursue short courses or certificate courses in the top universities. This is because of the high tuition or school fees required in order to pursue a degree course of your choice.
It’s for that reason as to why the annual intakes for certificate courses is usually high. Again, most learners perceive short certificate courses to be easier to study than a diploma or degree program. In addition, most individuals prefer to study at the best universities like Makerere or Mbarara. Probably, this is because the certification is usually respected and acknowledged by majority of the employers.
Certificate Courses at Makerere University
First, Makerere university is one of the top 5 best universities in Uganda and East Africa. Certainly, a certificate or diploma from Makerere University is highly recognized in Africa. In fact, not only in Africa but globally, especially if you are a degree or postgraduate certificate holder.
In summary, we shall list the best short certificate courses offered at Makerere University in Uganda in 2021. The list comprises the specialized courses under various departments. For example, Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, Computing and Information Sciences, Library and Information Science, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Resources, Biodiversity, etc. In short, we will list the short certificate courses offered at Makerere University today.
Top 20 Short Certificate Courses Offered At Makerere University 2021
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- IT ESSENTIAL I & II.
- Oracle Certified Associate Program(OCA).
- Oracle Certified professional (OCP).
- Microsoft Certifications. MCITP, MCDBA, and MCSE in Uganda.
- International Computer Driving Licence, ICDL.
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Records and Archives Management.
- Library and Information Studies. Also,
- Animal nutrition and commercial feed production.
- Integrated livestock and rural development.
- Applied food microbiology.
- Artificial insemination for field technicians.
- Artificial insemination for field veterinarians.
- Conservation Medicine.
- Essential surgical skills for food animal practice.
- Obstetrical procedures in food animals.
- Reproductive herd health and production management.
- Small ruminant and rabbit production. And finally,
- Wildlife health and management.
Lastly, here are the best Computer Courses offered at the Makerere University in Uganda from the year 2021 to 2025.