Today, Uganda prides itself as one of the countries in Eastern Africa with the top and best medical universities. Undoubtedly, this is true because most of the medical universities in Uganda have demonstrated the capacities in health disciplines. For example, Makerere University is the best school of medicine in Uganda followed by Mbarara University School of Medicine. In this article, we shall educate you on the top 10 best medical courses to study in Uganda from 2020 to 2030.
First, we hope that you are now familiar with the best universities to study medicine in Uganda. If not, here is a link to the list of the top 10 best medical universities and schools in Uganda from 2020 to 2025. Similarly, we also covered the most marketable short medical courses in Uganda currently.
So, which are the best medical courses in Uganda? As stated above, the best medical courses in Uganda are mostly offered by the best and top medical schools in the country. As such, we analyzed the most marketable medical courses and developed a comprehensive list of the same. In summary, below is a list of the best courses for a successful career in the medical field in Uganda.
Top Medical schools in Uganda
Uganda Christian University (UCU) is ranked top in the list of the best private Medicine Universities in Uganda right now. Some of the medical courses offered in UCU School of Medicine include medicine, health administration, and many other programs. On the other hand, Makerere University is the best school of medicine in Uganda.
(Top 10 Medical Schools in Uganda)
In conclusion, below is a list of the top 10 best medical courses to study in Uganda from 2020 to 2030. Most noteworthy, the list below comprises of the most marketable medical courses right now. Have a look beneath.
Best Medical courses in Uganda
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in Uganda. Firstly, Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery is the number one best medical course in Uganda in 2020.
- Public Health.
- Health Administration.
- Clinical medicine. It’s also one of the highly demanding medical courses in Uganda right now.
- Degree or Diploma in Biomedical Medical Laboratory Science courses.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Radiography.
- Medical Health Records and Information Systems. And finally,
- Medical Entomology. It’s the last in the top 10 list of the best medical courses in Uganda in 2020.