According to Forbes, world leaders and politicians still, rank among the world’s richest people in 2022. Certainly, politics is one of the highest paying professions on the off chance that you land a slot in government. Today, we will list the world’s top 10 richest politicians and rulers in 2021, according to Forbes
Before we go further, it’s good to note that this list comprises Presidents, Prime Ministers, Prince, political entrepreneurs, and investors.
Richest President in the World 2022
Vladimir Putin is the world’s top on the Forbes richest politicians or presidents in 2022, with an estimated net worth of $64 billion. However, his rank on the list is set to drop following the Genocide and assault invasion activities in Ukraine.
American businessman Michael Bloomberg is the second richest politician in the world in 2022.
In summary, we will list the name of the politician or leaders. Then, we will state their line of work and net worth in the year 2022.
Top 10 Richest Politicians in the World 2022
- Vladimir Putin: Russian President and politician. Net worth $64 Billion.
- Michael Bloomberg: American politician & entrepreneur. Net worth $63 Billion.
- Maha Vajiralongkorn: Prince of Thailand. Net worth $36 Billion.
- Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed: Deputy Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, owner of Manchester City FC. Net worth $31 Billion.
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal: Businessman, political expounder, investor, and philanthropist. Net worth $22 Billion.
- Salman Bin Abdulaziz: Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. Net worth $20.6 Billion.
- Hassanai Bolkiah Waddaulah: Sultan of Brunei. Net worth $20 Billion.
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed: President of the United Arab Emirates. Net worth $20.2 Billion.
- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid: Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates. Net worth $16.3 Billion. And finally,
- Silvio Berlusconi: former Prime Minister of Italy, Media Investor, and entrepreneur. Net worth $11 Billion.
Lastly, here are the richest politicians in Kenya in 2022.