According to Forbes magazine, we have cricketers from India who are indexed among the richest people in the world of sports. This is because of the huge amounts of money they are earning from their talents. In our previous post, we listed the highest-paid athletes in the world. Today, we shall list the top 10 most popular and richest cricketer in India in 2021.
Most popular cricketer in India 2021
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar is the richest and most popular cricketer in India from 2020 to 2021. Most importantly, Sachin Tendulkar is an Indian former international cricketer who served as captain of the Indian national team.
Virat Kohli is the second richest cricketer in India from the year 2020 to 2021. Currently, Virat Kohli is the current captain of the Indian cricket national team. Also, Kohli is regarded as one of the best contemporary batsmen in the world today.
Who is more rich Kohli or Dhoni?
Currently, Virat Kholi is more richer than Mahendra Singh Dhoni with a gap of $10 million. In other words, Virat Kholi is estimated to be worth $120 million while Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s net worth is estimated to be $110 million.
In summary, below is a list of the top 10 richest cricketer or cricketers in India and their current net worth for the year 2021. Have a look at the list beneath from our most recent discoveries.
Top 10 Richest Cricketer in India 2021
- Sachin Tendulkar. Net worth: $121 million. He’s the most popular cricketer in India from 2019 to 2021.
- Virat Kohli. Net worth: $120 million. First is the second in the list of the top 10 richest cricketer in India from 2020 to 2021.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Net worth: $110 million.
- Sourav Ganguly. Net worth: $57 million.
- Virender Sehwag. Net worth: $41 million.
- Yuvraj Singh. Net worth: $33.5 million.
- Suresh Raina. Net worth: $25 million.
- Rahul Dravid. Net worth: $24 million.
- Rohit Sharma. Net worth: $18.3 million. And finally,
- Gautam Gambhir. Net worth: $17 million.