Most Ugandans are trying their best to make a future for themselves and their children by pursuing different courses in colleges and universities. However, without the proper knowledge of the most marketable courses in Uganda today, you may end up pursuing the worst and unsuccessful course. Today, we shall list the top 10 most useless courses in Uganda from the year 2021 to 2022.
First, Uganda is one of the slowly developing countries in Africa today. Certainly, this prevails because of the kind of leadership and governance of the nation. Currently, we have over 50 public and private universities in Uganda. These universities and colleges in Uganda are trying their best to offer the most employable courses in the world today.
For example, Makerere University recently scrapped out several programs in a move to decrease the least marketable courses in Uganda in 2021. These included bachelor’s degree in;
- Library and Information Sciences
- Archives and Records Management
- Construction Management
- Community Psychology
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Development Economics (Bachelor of Arts).
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
In summary, below is a simplified PDF and Reddit list of the 10 most useless courses in Uganda from the year 2021 to 2025.
Top 10 most useless courses in Uganda 2021
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration. It’s the top in the list of the 10 most useless courses in Uganda 2021.
- Bachelor’s degree in Guidance and counseling. Guidance and Counseling is the second most useless course in Uganda in 2021.
- Bachelor of Science in Sports and Leisure Management.
- Bachelors Degree in Leadership and governance. Leadership and governance are also one useless course in Uganda today.
- Bachelors Degree in Community Psychology.
- Advertising and Public Relations.
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management.
- Degree or Diploma in International Business.
- Development Economics. And finally,
- Bachelor of Archives and Records Management.
Lastly, here are some of the most important and trending articles you missed out on education in Uganda today.