Table of Contents
Top 10 richest President/Presidents in Africa 2022 Forbes list today.
Presidents in Africa are currently ranked by top journals like Ecocnn.com, and Forbes. In our prior posts, we covered the strongest and cheapest currencies in Africa. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest Presidents in Africa according to the Forbes analysis for the year 2022.
Who is the richest president in Africa 2022?
King Mohammed VI of Morocco is the richest president in Africa 2022, with a net worth of $6.3 billion. Ali Bongo Ondimba (President of Gabon) is the second richest president in Africa in 2022 right now.
Currently, Uhuru Kenyatta is the richest President in East Africa in 2022 today with an estimated net worth of $600 million. Here is a full list of the richest people in Kenya in 2021.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest President in Africa in 2022 and their respective countries. Then, we will state their estimated net worth as of today or right now. Have a look at the list below from our discoveries;
Top 10 Richest Presidents in Africa 2022 Forbes
- King Mohammed VI, Morocco. Net Worth 2022: $6.3 billion. King Mohammed VI is the wealthiest President in Africa in 2022 today.
- President Ali Bongo Ondimba, Gabon. Net Worth 2022: $1.92 billion.
- President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, Equatorial Guinea. Net Worth 2022: $710 million.
- Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenya. Net Worth 2022: $540 million. He’s the richest President in East Africa in 2022 right now.
- King Mswati III, Swaziland. Net Worth 2022: $510 million.
- President Paul Kagame, Rwanda. Net Worth 2022: $460 million.
- Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa, South Africa. Net Worth 2022: $455 million.
- President Paul Biya, Cameroon. Net Worth 2022: $212 million.
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Egypt. Net Worth 2022: $203 million. And finally,
- Isaias Afwerki, Eritrea. Net Worth 2022: $120.5 million.
On the whole, our compilation of the Forbes list of the top 10 richest president or presidents in Africa in 2022 is the most precise today or right now.