Top 10 richest President/Presidents in Africa 2021 Forbes list today.
Presidents in Africa are currently ranked by top journals like Ecocnn.com, and Forbes. In our prior posts, we covered the strongest and cheapest currencies in Africa. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest Presidents in Africa according to the Forbes analysis for the year 2021.
Who is the richest president in Africa 2021?
King Mohammed VI of Morocco is the richest president in Africa 2021, with a net worth of $6.3 billion. Ali Bongo Ondimba (President of Gabon) is the second richest president in Africa in 2021 right now.
Currently, Uhuru Kenyatta is the richest President in East Africa in 2021 today with an estimated net worth of $540 million. Here is a full list of the richest people in Kenya in 2021.
In summation, we will list the name of the richest President in Africa in 2021 and their respective countries. Then, we will state their estimated net worth as of today or right now. Have a look at the list below from our discoveries;
Top 10 Richest Presidents in Africa 2021 Forbes
- King Mohammed VI, Morocco. Net Worth 2021: $6.3 billion. King Mohammed VI is the wealthiest President in Africa in 2021 today.
- President Ali Bongo Ondimba, Gabon. Net Worth 2021: $1.92 billion.
- President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, Equatorial Guinea. Net Worth 2021: $710 million.
- Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenya. Net Worth 2021: $540 million. He’s the richest President in East Africa in 2021 right now.
- King Mswati III, Swaziland. Net Worth 2021: $510 million.
- President Paul Kagame, Rwanda. Net Worth 2021: $460 million.
- Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa, South Africa. Net Worth 2021: $455 million.
- President Paul Biya, Cameroon. Net Worth 2021: $212 million.
- Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, Egypt. Net Worth 2021: $203 million. And finally,
- Isaias Afwerki, Eritrea. Net Worth 2021: $120.5 million.
On the whole, our compilation of the Forbes list of the top 10 richest president or presidents in Africa in 2021 is the most precise today or right now.