The richest rapper in the world 2021 Forbes list.
Have you been craving to know who is the Forbes richest rapper of 2021? Or who are the top 10 richest rappers in the world in 2021? If that’s the case, then you landed on the best site with the most up-to-date information about the same.
First, before we go further, we hope that you read some of our previous informative articles. For example, the top 10 world’s richest celebrities and their net worth in 2021. Similarly, we also covered the highest-paid celebrities in the world in 2021.
Who is the richest rapper of 2021?
Kanye West is the richest rapper of 2021, with an estimated net worth of $3.20 billion. Jay Z is the second on the list of Forbes richest rappers in the world in 2021, with a net worth of $1.15 billion.
It’s good to note that these rappers have been earning not only from music. Certainly, most of the richest rappers in the world are entrepreneurs with apparel companies, entertainment companies, record labels, and so on.
Who are the top 10 richest rappers in the world 2021?
In summary, we will list the top 10 Forbes richest hip hop rapper or rappers in the world in 2021. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the year 2021. Have a look at the list below from our in-depth research.
Forbes Richest Rappers 2021 List
1. Kanye West. Net worth: $3.20 Billion. Kanye West is the richest rapper in the world in 2021.
2. Jay Z. Net worth: $1.15 Billion.
3. Sean Combs ( P. Diddy). Net Worth: $884.5 Million.
4. Dr. Dre. Net Worth: $801.3 Million.
5. Eminem. Net Worth: $233 Million.
6. Master P. Net Worth: $196.2 Million.
7. Usher. Net Worth: $185 Million.
8. Drake. Net Worth: $182 Million.
9. Ice Cube. Net Worth: $160.5 Million. And finally,
10. Pharrell Williams. Net Worth: $151.3 Million.