– List of the top 10 richest families in Canada from 2022 to 2023 today
– The richest family in Canada 2023
– Richest Canadian Families 2023
Canada is a country with some of the richest families who are considered millionaires to billionaires. According to the 2023 Richest Info and Forbes journal, there are about 55 Canadian billionaires and 1,681,969 millionaires. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest Canadian families in 2023.
Changpeng Zhao Family, who goes by CZ, is currently considered to be the second richest family in Canada as of 2023, with an estimated net worth of US$65 billion.
Sherry Brydson, Canada’s richest woman, who is also the largest single shareholder in the family holding company, happens to be among the top wealthiest people in Canada.
As of 2023 today, David Thomson and Family is the richest Canadian family right now. Besides, David Thomson is the richest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of $54.8 billion.
The Thompson family also ranks among the top 100 richest families in the world today. David Thomson joins the list of world billionaires like Elon Musk who is the richest man in the world in 2023.
Who are the richest families in Canada in 2023?
David Thomson and Family are now the richest family in Canada in 2023 with an estimated net worth of $55 billion.
Changpeng Zhao Family ranks number two with a net worth of $25 billion and the Jim Pattison Family closes the top three list with a net worth of US$12.5 billion.
According to Richest Canada and Forbes ranking, from CEOs, businessmen, to investors, we take a look at the top 10 richest families in Canada in 2023.
Top 10 Richest Families in Canada 2023
- David Thomson & Family. Net Worth 2023 – $55 billion.
- Changpeng Zhao Family. Net Worth 2023 – US$25 billion.
- Jim Pattison Family. Net Worth 2023 – $12.5 billion.
- David Cheriton & Family. Net Worth 2023 – $11 billion.
- Anthony von Mandl & Family. Net Worth 2023 – $8.7 billion.
- Joseph Tsai & Family. Net Worth 2023 – $8.4 billion.
- Alain Bouchard. Net worth 2022 – Net Worth 2023 – $6.2 billion.
- Dennis “Chip” Wilson. Net Worth 2023 – $5.5 billion.
- Mark Scheinberg. Net Worth 2023 – $5.3 billion. And finally on the list of the top 10 richest Canadian families in 2023,
- Tobias Lutke. Net Worth 2023 – $5 billion.
Certainly, most of the richest people in Canada live in Toronto, having over 117,000 millionaires and 18 billionaires as of 2023 today.
As such, Ontario is currently the richest province in Canada with a fair percentage of Canadian millionaires and billionaires.
Lastly, we found out that we also have numerous millionaires living in the small provinces in Canada. For example, some of the other richest families live in the smallest provinces like Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.