Table of Contents
In this article, we shall be keeping you posted on the latest live updates on Coronavirus world or worldwide map as its happening right now or today.
Coronavirus Cases Confirmed:
|Country||Total Cases||No. of Deaths||Recovered|
As earlier mentioned, Coronavirus is a respiratory infectious disease caused by a novel coronavirus.
How dangerous is Coronavirus?
Undoubtedly, Coronavirus is a dangerous disease that has become a pandemic after its global outbreak. Doctors and medical experts across the world have managed to understand the behaviour of this disease. For example, how its transmitted, the death rate of those infected, and how to prevent its transmission. It should be noted that there are no specific vaccines or medicines for COVID-19.
Equally important, it’s good to know the primary and secondary preventive measures in order to curb the spread of Coronavirus. Today, we all see the daily and live updates on the worldwide map on how Coronavirus is so contagious.
10 Ways To Prevent The Spread of COVID-19
- First, wash your hands most often using an alcohol-based detergent or soap and running water. This should be for at least 20 seconds.
- Second, avoid kissing, hugging, and shaking of hands.
- Thirdly, keep a distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing. This is because the person might be infected with the Coronavirus but indicating mild symptoms.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with dirty hands. In other words, wash your hands before touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Again, seek medical care if you experience fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Last but not least, wash your hands immediately after sneezing or coughing. This is helpful because you may end up touching your clothes without knowing and hence infect someone else. And finally,
- Even though the virus is at times spread through droplets of sneezing, some people may not show any symptoms but spread the virus.
Lastly, keep in mind that the infectious Coronavirus disease is real and it’s good to follow all the directives by the government. In conclusion, keep checking our website for the latest live updates every hour on the Coronavirus Worldwide map today.