In this article, we shall be keeping you posted on the latest Coronavirus world or worldwide map as its happening right now or today.
Coronavirus Cases Confirmed:
|Country||Total Cases||No. of Deaths||Recovered|
As earlier mentioned, Coronavirus is a respiratory infectious disease caused by a novel coronavirus.
How dangerous is Coronavirus?
Undoubtedly, Coronavirus is a dangerous disease that has become a pandemic after its global outbreak. Doctors and medical experts across the world have managed to understand the behaviour of this disease. For example, how its transmitted, the death rate of those infected, and how to prevent its transmission. It should be noted that there are no specific vaccines or medicines for COVID-19.
Equally important, its good to know the primary and secondary preventive measures in order to curb the spread of Coronavirus. In fact, we all see the daily and latest changes on the worldwide map on how Coronavirus is so contagious.
10 Ways To Prevent The Spread of COVID-19
- First, wash your hands most often using an alcohol-based detergent or soap and running water. This should be for at least 20 seconds.
- Second, avoid kissing, hugging, and shaking of hands.
- Keep distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with dirty hands. In other words, wash your hands before touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Again, seek medical care if you experience fever, cough, and difficulty in breathing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. This includes, tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Last but not least, wash your hands immediately after sneezing or coughing. This is helpful because you may end up touching your clothes without knowing and hence infect someone else. And finally,
- Even though the virus is at times spread through droplets of sneezing, some people may not show any symptoms but spread the virus.