Today, we shall educate you on the 10 best ways on how to prevent the spread of Coronavirus or Covid-19. We hope that you have been up to date with the latest news on Coronavirus in the world presently. If not, here is a quick link to the latest summaries about Coronavirus in the top countries right now.
First, it’s good to note that the spread of Coronavirus disease is easily manageable. Although it might be challenging, individual who follow the WHO, CDC, and government directive are certainly very safe. It’s for that reason that we decided to enlighten you about the safest precautionary measures to adhere to.
Secondly, there are a number of best procedures that anyone can practice in order to live a healthy life. For example, washing your hands frequently, upholding social distance, visiting a health center for health check out, and many more.
In summary, below are the top 10 ways on how to prevent the spread of Coronavirus or Covid-19. Have a look beneath.
How to Prevent the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19
1. First, wash your hands frequently using a detergent or soap and running water. Similarly, you may also use a hand sanitizer or an alcohol-based detergent where there is no access to running water.
2. Secondly, forgo relationship scenarios that involve kissing, hugging, as well as shaking of hands.
3. Again, ensure that you keep distance from anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus, for example, coughing or sneezing.
4. Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with dirty hands.
6. Remain at home if you do not have any urgent or emergency issues, as well as if you are feeling ill.
7. It’s advisable they you seek medical care if you encounter symptoms like fever, cough, and problem in breathing.
8. Clean or disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. For example, furnitures, doorknobs, light switches, handler s, phones, computer keyboards, faucets, and utensils.
9. Last but not least, wash your hands immediately after sneezing or coughing. This is helpful because you may end up touching your garments without knowing and remain susceptible. And finally,
10. Even though the virus is at times spread through droplets of sneezing, some people may not show any symptoms but spread the virus. In short, it’s advisable to always keep distance whenever possible from anyone.