Latest list of Forbes top 10 highest-paid female athletes in the world in 2020. Highest-paid and richest female athletes 2020. Naomi Osaka salary. Naomi Osaka net worth.
Just like entertainment, athletics is also one of the most lucrative industries in the world right now. In our previous article, we listed the highest-paid athletes in the world. Similarly, we also highlighted the richest athletes in the world today. In this article, we shall list the top 10 Forbes highest-paid and richest female athletes in the world in 2020.
Firstly, it’s good to note that the list beneath is computed in consideration of surcharges, payments to executives, and their agents.
Who is the highest paid female athlete in the world?
Naomi Osaka, 22, who is a Japanese, is the highest-paid female athlete in the world right now. This is after Naomi Osaka managed to break Serena Williams record of the world’s highest-paid female athletes.
Naomi Osaka Salary
According to Forbes magazine, Naomi Osaka collected a total of $37.4 million from 2019 to 2020 through awards and endorsements. Thus, Naomi Osaka oversteps Serena Williams by $1.4 million today.
Most importantly, Osaka is presently ranked no. 29 in the list of the highest paid athletes in the world.
In summary, we will list the name of the female athlete or athletes. Then, we will state their line of endeavor and income.
Highest-paid Female Athletes 2020 List
- Naomi Osaka, Tennis Player. Income: $37,400,000.
- Serena Williams, Tennis Player. Income: $36 million.
- Angelique Kerber, Tennis Player. Income: $11.8 million.
- Simona Halep, Tennis Player. Income: $10.5 million.
- Sloane Stephens, Tennis Player. Income: $10 million.
- Caroline Wozniacki, Tennis Player. Income: $7.9 million.
- Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player. Income: $7.2 million.
- Karolína Plíšková, Tennis Player. Income: $6.6 million.
- Elina Svitolina, Tennis Player. Income: $6.4 million. (Tie)
- Venus Williams, Tennis Player. Income: $6.4 million. And finally,
- Alex Morgan, American Soccer Player. Income: $6.1 million.
In conclusion, we shall keep you posted on the list of Forbes highest-paid female athletes in 2020.