Table of Contents
Forbes list of the top 10 richest Premier League Football Clubs in England in 2023.
Manchester City is the best football club in England from the year 2020 to 2023. Furthermore, Manchester City is the most successful club in England over the past decade to 2023 right now. In our previous post, we covered the wealthiest football clubs in the world in 2023. Today, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest Premier League football clubs in England in 2023.
First, according to Jamie O’Hara, Arsenal is still the biggest football club in London presently, despite Chelsea’s victory in winning several European Cups.
Secondly, Chelsea is the most profitable England Premier League football club from 2020 to 2021. This is because it managed to win the UEFA Champions League in the 2020/2021 season enabling them to bank a billion bucks more than any other EPL team.
With its player’s performance in the 2022 World Club, Manchester City are now the best European football team.
Which club is the richest in England Premier League 2023?
Currently, Manchester United is the richest Premier League football club in England in 2023. With a net worth of $4.3 billion, Manchester United is undoubtedly the most valuable football club in England right now and the club with the biggest fanbase in England.
Liverpool is the second richest followed by Manchester City on the Forbes list of the top 10 richest EPL football clubs in England in 2023.
In the synopsis, we will list the richest football club or team in England. Then, we will state their estimated net worth in 2023. Have a look at the list below;
Top 10 Richest Football Clubs in England 2023
- Manchester United Football Club. Net Worth 2023– $4.3 billion.
- Liverpool Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – $4.15 billion.
- Manchester City Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – $4.05 billion.
- Chelsea Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – $3.3 billion.
- Arsenal Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – $3 billion.
- Tottenham Hotspurs. Net Worth 2023 – $2.3 billion.
- Everton Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – $660 million.
- West Ham. Net Worth 2023 – $508 million.
- Leicester City. Net Worth 2023 – $455 million. And finally,
- Aston Villa Football Club. Net Worth 2023 – $420 million.
According to the Forbes list above, all the top 10 richest football clubs in England in 2023 are in the English Premier League. However, 2 of the teams (Leicester City and Tottenham) have previously been in the Champions League only once, in the past decade.
Source: Top 10 richest clubs in England 2023.