Forbes list of the top 10 richest Premier League Football Clubs in England in 2021.
Manchester City is the best football club in England from the year 2020 to 2021. Furthermore, Manchester City is the most successful club in England over the past decade to 2021 right now. In our previous post, we covered the wealthiest football clubs in the world in 2021. Today, we shall list the Forbes top 10 richest Premier League football clubs in England in 2021.
First, according to Jamie O’Hara, Arsenal is still the biggest football club in London presently, despite Chelsea’s victory in winning several European Cups.
Secondly, Chelsea is the most profitable England Premier League football club from 2020 to 2021. This is because it managed to win the UEFA Champions League in the 2020/2021 season enabling them to bank a billion bucks than any other EPL team.
Which club is the richest in England Premier League 2021?
Currently, Manchester United is the richest Premier League football club in England in 2021. With a net worth of $4.3 billion, Manchester United is undoubtedly the most valuable football club in England right now and the club with the biggest fanbase in England.
Liverpool is the second richest followed by Manchester City on the list of the top 10 richest EPL football clubs in England in 2021.
In synopsis, we will list the richest football club or team in England. Then, we will state their estimated net worth in 2021. Have a look at the list below;
Top 10 Richest Football Clubs in England 2021
- Manchester United Football Club. Net Worth 2021– $4.22 billion.
- Liverpool Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – $4.15 billion.
- Manchester City Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – $4.05 billion.
- Chelsea Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – $3.3 billion.
- Arsenal Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – $2.9 billion.
- Tottenham Hotspurs. Net Worth 2021 – $2.3 billion.
- Everton Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – $660 million.
- West Ham. Net Worth 2021 – $508 million.
- Leicester City. Net Worth 2021 – $455 million. And finally,
- Aston Villa Football Club. Net Worth 2021 – $420 million.
According to the Forbes list above, all the top 10 richest football clubs in England in 2021 are in the English Premier League. However, 2 of the teams (Leicester City and Aston Villa) have previously been in the Champions League in the past decade.
Source: Top 10 richest club in England 2021.