There over 40 richest musicians in the UK in 2022. However, we have compiled our findings based on the Sunday Times’ rich list of musicians in 2022. Today were shall share with you the Sunday Times Rich List of the top 10 richest UK musicians in 2022.
The music industry in the UK has for a while been dominated by old musicians. As such, we have had only a few under 30 British musicians in the list of the top 10 richest artists in 2022. Before we cover the UK’s richest musician, we hope that you are now familiar with the list of the richest female musicians in the world in 2022.
Who is the richest musician in the UK in 2022?
Currently, the richest musician in the UK is Paul McCartney. Topping the Sunday Times Rich List musicians in 2022, Paul McCartney has an estimated net worth of $1.28 billion. McCartney is a singer and songwriter with more than 32 songs topping the Billboard Hot 100.
Elton John, popularly known for his hit song Cold Heart, is the 3rd richest British Singer right now. Sir Elton Hercules John CH CBE is a British singer, pianist, and songwriter.
Below, we shall share with you the Sunday Times Rich List of the top 10 richest UK musicians in 2022. Then, we will state their estimated net worth in the current year.
Top 10 Richest UK Musicians in 2022: Sunday Times
- Paul McCartney. Net worth 2022 – $1.28 Billion.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber. Net worth 2022 – $1.2 Billion.
- Elton John. Net worth 2022 – $480 Million.
- Coldplay. Net worth 2022 – $475 Million.
- Mick Jagger. Net worth 2022 – $360 Million.
- Keith Richards. Net worth 2022 – $340 Million.
- Singer Sting. Net worth 2022 – $300 Million.
- Dhani Harrison. Net worth 2022 – $275 Million.
- Phil Collins. Net worth 2022 – $260 Million.
- Tim Rice. Net worth 2022 – $250 Million.
That is the current Sunday Times Rich List of UK musicians for 2022 along with their estimated net worth. Lastly, don’t forget to check our next post on the Sunday Times Young Rich List in the UK 2022.