Table of Contents
The top 10 best and safest country or countries in Africa for ex-pats, safari, to live, and do business from 2021 to 2022. There are several best and safest countries in Africa to live or visit no matter where you come from. In addition, we also have the safest African countries for female travelers.
Traveling to a new continent is one of the decent explorations that the majority of individuals would love to experience. However, what matters most is the safety of the destination you want to visit. In our previous article, we shared 14 facts about Africa as a continent. Today, we shall list the top 10 best and safest country/ countries to visit in Africa from 2020 to 2021.
What is the safest country in Africa?
Mauritius is unquestionably the safest country in Africa in the year 2022. This is because of the safety measures instituted by the government for both the natives, tourists, and foreigners.
Botswana is the second safest country in Africa in 2022 today, followed by Malawi, and Zambia respectively.
African Countries Ranked by Safety
According to the global peace index, several factors are used to determine the safety ranking in African countries. For example, the current domestic and international tensions, military depth, as well as societal safety and protection.
In summary, we shall list 10 of the safest places to visit in Africa from the year 2021 to 2022.
Top 10 Safest Country in Africa 2022
- Mauritius. Firstly, Mauritius is the safest country in Africa from the year 2022.
- Botswana. Similarly, Botswana ranked the second in the list of top 10 safest countries in Africa 2022.
- Malawi. It’s the 3rd most safest country in Africa in 2022.
- Zambia. Zambia is the 4th safest country in Africa in 2022. Furthermore, it’s the number 1 safest country in Africa to visit primarily for tourists.
- Sierra Leone. And finally,
We shall keep you posted on the list of African countries ranked by safety from time to time. It’s good to note that the list of top 10 safest countries above comprises the best and safest country in Africa in 2022.