Richest president in the world 2021 (Forbes top 10 list).
Currently, most of the leaders in the world are acknowledged by top sites like ecocnn and Forbes as the richest. Certainly, this is because of the high salaries presidents earn, while others accumulate wealth through businesses, corruption, and so on. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest president/presidents in the world in 2021, according to Forbes magazine.
Who is the richest president in the World 2021?
Vladimir Putin is the richest president in the world in 2021 today with a net worth of $58 billion, according to Forbes. Vladimir Putin is the current President of Russia and is also the second most powerful man in the world in 2021 today.
Maha Vajiralongkorn (King of Thailand) is the second on the Forbes top 10 list of the richest president in the world in 2021, followed by Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei. On the other hand, Mohammed VI of Morocco is the only African president on our list below. Here are the 10 richest presidents in Africa in 2021 currently.
In overview, we will list the name of the wealthiest president or ruler. Then, we will state their respective state and the current estimated net worth as of 2021.
Top 10: Richest President in the World 2021 Forbes
- Vladimir Putin, Russia. Net Worth 2021: $58 billion.
- Maha Vajiralongkorn, Thailand. Net Worth 2021: $42 billion.
- Hassanal Bolkiah, Brunei. Net Worth 2021: $27 billion.
- Salman Bin AbdulAziz Al-Saud, Saudi Arabia. Net Worth 2021: $18 billion.
- Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, United Arab Emirates. Net Worth 2021: $17.6 billion.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai. Net Worth 2021: $17 billion. Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the Ruler of the Emirates of Dubai as well as the Vice president and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates.
- Mohammed VI, Morocco. Net Worth 2021: $6.2 billion. He’s the richest president in Africa 2021.
- Hans-Adams II, Switzerland. Net Worth 2021: $4 billion.
- Sebastian Pinera, Chile. Net Worth 2021: $2.9 billion. And finally,
- Tamim al Thani, Qatar. Net Worth 2021: $2.6 billion.
On the whole, it’s good to note that most of the richest presidents in the world in 2021 today are rulers of Middle East countries. Lastly, our compilation of the wealthiest leaders in the world was from sites like therichest, and richestinfo.com.
Source: Richest world leaders 2021.