First of all, everyone in the world wishes to be comfortable and wealthy at a younger age. However, not everybody ends up being who he or she wanted to be. As such, most of the time, the majority of people become rich at an older age. In our previous article, we had a precise list of the top 10 richest celebrities in the world today. In this article, we shall list Forbes Top 10 youngest billionaire and billionaires in the world in 2020.
According to Forbes magazine, there are about 2,100 billionaires in the world right now. However, those under the age of 30 are only ten. Certainly, most of these youngest billionaires in the world in 2020 obtained wealth from their parents. On the other hand, we have the self-made youngest billionaires in the world today. For example, Kylie Jenner, Mark Zuckerberg, and a few others.
The youngest billionaire in the world Forbes List
Kylie Jenner is the youngest self-made billionaire in the world in 2020 Forbes list. Furthermore, Kylie Jenner, founder of Kylie Cosmetics, is the youngest billionaire in the world 2020 with a net worth of $1.1 billion. Besides, Kylie Jenner is also among the most beautiful women in the world right now. We hope that you are now familiar with the most handsome men in the world in 2020.
In summary, we will list the name of the youngest billionaire or billionaires and their ages. Then, we will state their net worth and line of job.
World’s Top 10 Youngest Billionaires 2020/2021
- Kylie Jenner, 22 years old. Net worth: $1.1 Billion, Comestics.
- Alexandra Andresen, 23 years old. Net worth: $1.1 Billion. Investment Firm.
- Katharine Andersen, 23 years old. Net worth: $1.1 Billion, Investment Firm.
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe, 26 years old. Net worth: $2.3 Billion, Fish Farming.
- Elizabeth Furtwaenger, 28 years old. Net Worth: $1.2 Billion, Publishing.
- Jonathan Kwok, 28 years old. Net worth: $2.0 Billion, Real Estate.
- John Collison, 29 years old. Net worth: $3.2 Billion, Stripes payment company.
- Evan Spiegel, 30 years old. Net worth: $1.9 Billion, Snapchat Company.
- Pedro De Godoy Bueno, 29 Years Old. Net Worth: $1.1 Billion, Diagnósticos da América SA Healthcare Firm. And finally,
- Lisa Draexlmaier, 29 years old. Net Worth: $1 Billion, Fritz Draexlmaier Auto Parts Company.
In conclusion, we shall keep you posted on the top 10 list of Forbes youngest billionaire or billionaires in the world in 2020.