For 4 decades now, India is ranked among the countries with the best medics or doctors across the world. We’ve heard of wealthy people and dignitaries traveling to India for specialized treatments and returning home reasonably healthful. In this article, we shall list the top 10 richest doctors in India in 2020 and their net worth.
First, professional doctors, nurses, and health specialists are paid the highest salaries in India since their demand is high. Currently, professional doctors are the highest paid type of medics in India with an estimated annual salary of Rs 18.4 lakh. As a result, most health specialists are endeavoring to become expert doctors since the credit is high paying.
Who is the richest doctor in India?
Undoubtedly, Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty who is an Indian cardiac surgeon is the richest doctor in India in 2020. Besides, he’s also the founder and CEO of Narayana Health, a pact over 20 medical outlets in India today.
Who is the No 1 doctor in India?
Dr. Panda, a heart surgeon, is the No 1 best doctor in India with the most successful operations. Furthermore, he was labeled ‘one of the safest heart surgeons in the world’ and ‘surgeon with the safest hands’.
First, we will list the names of the richest doctors in India in 2020. Then, we shall state their line of profession and specialties.
In summary, below is a list of the top 10 richest doctors in India in 2020 according to their net worth.
Top 10 Richest doctors in India 2020
1. Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty, Heart Surgeon
2. Balamurali Ambati, Ophthalmology
3. Dwarkanath Kotnis, Doctor in India
4. Naresh Trehan, Cardiovascular Surgeon
5. Deepak Chopra, Doctor, Herbalist
6. Aamod Rao, Cosmetic Surgeon
7. Sanjay Borude, Liposuction doctor, gastric bypass surgeon
8. Ramneek Mahajan, Orthopedic doctor
9. Ashim Desai, Otorhinolaryngologist, and Micro Laryngeal Surgeon. And finally,
10. Lalit Panchal, Spinal Surgeon.
In conclusion, we shall keep you posted on the list of top 10 richest doctors in India and their net worth from 2020 to 2021.