Today, we are going to discuss and list all the best government technical institutes in Uganda 2021 PDF. But before we go any further, let us understand what the term “technical institute” means.
First of all, technical institutes are educational centers that provide specialized training in specific career fields and professions. For example, computer technology, business, arts, electronics, medical, legal assisting, automotive technology, cosmetology, and many more.
Above all, these institutions are striving to be the premiere of human resource development required by the dynamic economy. Hence, the reason as to why they train competency-based programs. Certainly, graduates from such institutions have professional, technical and human resource skills required in the job markets.
Most importantly, these technical institutes in Uganda offer various marketable programs. For example:-
- Machining and fitting.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Carpentry and joinery.
- Plumbing and Sheet metal.
- Welding and Fabrication.
- Building and Concrete Practice. And finally,
- BTVET Instructors’ training delivery skills and managers.
List of The Best Government Technical Institutes in Uganda 2021 PDF
List of the best Government Technical institutes in Uganda
- Buganda Royal Institute of Business & Technical Education.
- Kampala Polytechnic Mengo.
- Nakawa Vocational Training Institute.
- Kiryandongo Technical Institute.
- Uganda Technical College Lira.
- Namulanda Technical Institute Kampala.
- St Kizito Technical Institute Madera.
- Kaliro Technical Institute
- Kaberamaido Technical Institute.
- Kalongo Technical Institute.
- St Josephs Technical Institute.
- Kyamuhunga Technical Institute, Bushenyi.
- Nyamitanga Technical Institute, Mbarara. And finally,
- St Peters Technical Institute.