Engineering Management and Innovation Institute Uganda Courses 2020. Currently, Uganda has over 40 technical and vocational training institutes accredited by the Ministry of Education.
First of all, Engineering Management and Innovation Institute or EMI Institute is a vocational training institute based in Kampala, Uganda. Similarly, EMI targets to empower learners with specialized techniques in order to enhance their practical capabilities in today’s world.
Most of the courses offered at Engineering Management and Innovation Institute suite engineers, technicians, craftsmen, and school leavers. However, admissions are not limited to interested individuals depending on the educational levels. It is important that you check on the admission requirements stated at the end of this article.
Despite the economic challenges in Uganda, EMI Institute is determined to enable students to get employed upon graduation. Furthermore, EMI Institute equips learners with significant skills that enable them to be able to create employment opportunities.
Engineering Management and Innovation Institute Uganda Courses 2020
In summary, below are the courses offered at Engineering Management and Innovation Institute in Uganda for 2020.
EMI Institute Diploma courses in:-
- Computerized graphic design.
- Information Technology.
- General Fabrication Technology.
- Renewable Energy Technology Diploma in Accounting and Data processing.
- Diploma in Business Administration.
UBTEB Accredited National Diploma Courses
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Water and Sanitation Engineering
In order to be eligible for a diploma course, a student should have
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE),
- At least 3 credits and 5 passes with Mathematics and English at the same sitting,
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education UACE,
- At least 1 principal pass and subsidiary pass in General paper at the same sitting or its equivalent.
EMI Institute Certificate Courses
- Computerized Graphic Design.
- Post-production Editing.
- Website Design and Development.
- Digital Imaging and Photography.
- Computer Repair and Maintenance.
- Introduction to Database Management.
- Desktop Linux Applications.
- Linux System Administration.
- Computerized Accounting (Tally, Quick-books, Front).
For admission to a certificate course, an applicant should have a minimum of the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE).
Finally, to apply for the courses, download the application form and fill it. Then, submit the form to the office of the Academic Registrar with a non-refundable application fee of Ugx. 21,000/-. For more details, contact the Academic registrar through the numbers below.
+256 70 262 6491
+256 71 620 0820