This is a guide list of the Top 10 Best Performing Nursing Schools In Uganda 2022. First of all, there are multiple goods, reputable, and accredited to teach nursing universities in Uganda. Furthermore, nursing is one of the best competent courses not only in Uganda but across the globe. This is because it’s high paying and chances of employment are very high.
Above all, nursing educates on the best health practices of well-being as well as good health habits and lifestyle. Besides, students from government nursing schools in Uganda have a higher chance of employment from other colleges.
Certainly, individuals who are interested in learning nursing should make inquiries before enrollment. All the listed nursing schools below have a reception desk in the administration blocks. Hence, this becomes easier for applicants to choose between enrolling in a course or program.
Best Performing Nursing Schools in Uganda 2022
- Makerere University. It’s the best performing nursing school in Uganda in 2022.
- Mbarara University, Department of Nursing.
- Gulu University, Department of Midwifery.
- Busoga University, School of Enrolled Comprehensive Nursing.
- IUIU School of Nursing. Also,
- Uganda Christian University, Mukono.
- Bishop Stuart University, School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- International Health Sciences University.
- Kampala International University (KIU) Western Campus.
- Kampala University, School of Nursing.
- Mountains of the Moon University, School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Aga Khan University. And finally,
- Victoria University.
Lastly, if you missed out on our previous article, here are the best radiography schools in Uganda from 2021 to 2022.