New Zealand NBR rich list 2021 – Forbes top 10.
Richest man or person in New Zealand 2021 Forbes List.
Most people have been inquiring about “who is the richest person in New Zealand 2021?” If you have been looking for information about the same, you just landed on the website with the most accurate data on the same. Today, we shall share with you the NBR rich list of the top 10 richest men or people in New Zealand in 2021.
First, most of the richest people in New Zealand live in Auckland, Canterbury, Napier, Queenstown, as well as Wellington. Certainly, these are the safest places to live in New Zealand. Further, there are over 185,000 millionaires in New Zealand in 2021 today.
Richest man in new Zealand 2021
Graeme Hart is the richest man in New Zealand in 2021 with a net worth of over $12 billion.
Todd’s family is the second on New Zealand, NZ, NBR top 10 rich lists of 2021 with an approximate net worth of $4.5 billion.
In summary, below is a list of the Forbes top 10 rich or richest people in New Zealand in 2021.
Top 10: New Zealand Rich List 2021
- Graeme Hart. Net Worth 2021 – $12 Billion. Graeme Hart is at the top of the New Zealand rich list in 2021 today.
- Todd family. Net Worth 2021 – $4.5 Billion. They are the 2nd on the top 10 New Zealand (NZ) rich list of 2021.
- Goodman family. Net Worth 2021 – $3.3 Billion.
- Mowbray family. Net Worth 2021 – $2.7 Billion.
- Michael Friedlander. Net Worth 2021 – $2 Billion.
- Rod Drury. Net Worth 2021 – $1.97 Billion.
- Talley family. Net Worth 2021 – $1.3 Billion.
- Bob Jones. Net Worth 2021 – $1.2 Billion.
- Bruce Plested. Net Worth – $1.06 Billion. And finally,
- Jim and Rosemari Suzan Delegat. Net Worth – $1.03 Billion.
The NBR list of the top 10 rich or richest people in New Zealand in 2021 above is the most precise presently. Most importantly, our findings are established on findings from ecocnn.com, Forbes, Oxfam, and nbr website.
Lastly, here are the 10 wealthiest politicians in the world in 2021 today.