Ghana musicians are among the most prosperous and richest artists in Africa today. This is because of their efforts to record good music, collaborate with international musicians, and so on. Certainly, most individuals have been asking us about the top ten richest musicians in Ghana in 2021. Well, in this article, we shall list the Forbes top ten richest musicians and artists in Ghana in 2021.
Who is the richest musician in Ghana 2021?
Sarkodie is undoubtedly the Forbes richest musician in Ghana 2021, with a net worth of $13 million. Okyeane Kwame is the second best, biggest, and richest musician in Ghana followed by singer Shatta Wale.
In overview, below is a list of the top ten richest musician or musicians in Ghana in 2021 and their approximate net worth. Have a look at the list beneath from our most recent findings from top sites like ecocnn.com, Forbes, just to name a few.
Top 10 richest musicians in Ghana 2021
- Sarkodie. Net Worth – $13 million. Sarkodie is the richest artists in Ghana in 2021.
- Okyeane Kwame. Net Worth – $9 million. Okyeane Kwame is the second richest musician in Ghana 2021.
- Shatta Wale. Net Worth – $8.5 million. He’s also one of the richest musicians in Ghana incurrently.
- R2Bees. Net Worth – $6.3 million. Richest musician in Ghana.
- Daddy Lumba. Net Worth – $6 million. 5th biggest artist in Ghana today.
- Becca. Net Worth – $5.9 million.
- Stonebwoy. Net Worth – $5.7 million.
- Reggie Rockstone. Net Worth – $5.3 million.
- Fuse ODG. Net Worth – $3.5 million. And finally,
- Tinny. Net Worth – $2.5 million.
According to the Forbes list of top 10 richest musicians in Ghana 2021 above, Sarkodie is richer than Shatta Wale. Certainly, Sarkodie is more wealthier than Shatta Wale by over $5.5 million.
Lastly, if you missed our previous post, here are the top 10 richest musicians in Africa for the year 2021.