Top ten richest musicians in Nigeria 2022 Forbes.
Nigeria is the country with the wealthiest musicians or artists in West Africa and Africa as a whole. Over the past years, we have seen how Nigerian musicians are ranked as the richest in the African continent by top sites like Forbes. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria in 2022 according to Forbes magazine.
First, this poll by Forbes on the top 10 richest singers or musicians in Nigeria lists the most wealthy and thriving artists in 2022. Further, the list comprises Nigerian rappers, singers, and artists. We hope that you are now familiar with the most prosperous singers in Africa. If not, here is the list of the 10 wealthiest artists in Africa in 2022.
Who is the richest between Davido and Wizkid in 2022?
Currently, Wizkid is the richest musician in Nigeria, followed by singer Davido. In short, between Davido and Wizkid in terms of richness, Wizkid is richer than Davido in 2022 today.
Who is the richest musician in Nigeria 2022 Forbes?
According to Forbes, Wizkid is now the richest musician in Nigeria in 2022, with a net worth of $30 million. Similarly, Wizkid is the best singer in Nigeria in 2022. This is because he has won 65 musical awards making him the biggest artist in Nigeria in 2022 currently.
In summary, we will list the name of the richest musician or artist in Nigeria. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for the year 2022.
Top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria 2022 Forbes
- Wizkid. Net worth 2022 – $30 million. Wizkid Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid is the Forbes richest musician in Nigeria 2022.
- Davido. Net worth 2022 – $25 million. Davido is the second richest Nigerian singer in 2022.
- Don Jazzy. Net worth 2022 – $18.6 million. Don Jazzy is the third richest musician in Nigeria 2022 according to Forbes magazine.
- Burna Boy. Net worth 2022 – $17.2 million.
- 2Baba/2Face Idibia. Net worth 2022 – $16 million.
- Olamide. Net worth 2022 – $13 million.
- D’banj (Daniel Oyebanjo Oladapo). Net worth 2022 – $12.5 million.
- Tiwa Savage. Net worth 2022 – $12 million.
- Phyno. Net worth 2022 – $11.2 million. And finally,
- Timaya. Net worth 2022 – $10 million.