Nursing is one of the best-paying professions not only in Uganda but across the globe. This is because of its high salary scale, and there is a high probability of a job upon completion of the course. Above all, it educates one on the best health practices of well-being as well as good health habits and lifestyle. Furthermore, students from government nursing schools have a higher chance of employment than those from other colleges. In this article, we shall list the Top 10 best government nursing schools and colleges in Uganda in 2023.
First of all, it’s advisable for individuals to carefully review details about Nursing schools before applying. Again, inquiries and queries should be addressed to respective Nursing schools for clarification. In doing so, it would be easier for students to pursue academic programs successfully.
Below is a list of the government Approved Nursing and Midwifery schools plus Colleges in Uganda.
Top 10 best Government Nursing Schools in Uganda 2023
- Arua School of Nursing.
- Butabika School of Psychiatric Nursing.
- Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Jinja School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Kabale School of Enrolled Comprehensive Nursing.
- Lira School of Comprehensive Nursing.
- Masaka School of Comprehensive Nursing
- Mulago Health Tutor’s College.
- Mulago School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Public Health Nurses College. And finally,
- Soroti School of Comprehensive Nursing.