Girl Dies After Swallowing Raw Bean Seed

Baby Girl Dies After Swallowing Raw Bean Seed
Girl Dies After Swallowing Raw Bean Seed

Girl Dies After Swallowing Raw Bean Seed. A two-year-old infant young girl has kicked the bucket after she supposedly gulped an uncooked bean seed in Machakos County. As indicated by the parents, the young girl died after gulping the seed.

The episode happened at Katheka village in Mwala Sub County on Wednesday 28th March. The area Chief Francis Musembi said the girls body was moved to Machakos Level 5 Hospital morgue. Similarly, in January a year ago, two kids died subsequent to consuming cassava in Siaya County.
Even more, the father bought the cassava from a neighbor at Ksh.50. Hence, prepared them for lunch for his five children aged between one and 11 years.

Also Read:  Teen Involved in an Accident Minutes After Stealing Car Keys

Next Post

Eddy Kenzo and Wife Rema Namakula Officially Breakup 2019

Top male Ugandan singer Eddy Kenzo and now ex-wife Rema […]
Eddy Kenzo and wife Rema Namakula Break Up