In this article, we are going to inspire you through sharing 6 rich Kenya celebrities with side hustles. Firstly, having a single source of income is really unreliable in the current financial strains in Kenya. Certainly, this implies to any other kind of business out there. For example, be it selling if clothes at gikomba, having a psv vehicle, and many more. This is because of the off chance a mishap takes place, your financial source will immediately cease.
Most rich celebs in Kenya have ventured inside hustles in order to meet their financial needs. Rather, being an entrepreneur is the way to get on in the world of today. Below are some of the side hustles by Kenyan celebrities who are rich and not regrettable.
6 Rich Kenya Celebrities With Side Hustles
- 1. Nyota Ndogo. Apparently, the Mombasa based singer who topped hit music chats in 2008 is a hustler. Despite her lack of education, she is currently living an awesome life. Currently, she owns plots from which she collects rent every month. What an awesome investment just from music shows and performances.
- 2. Singer Akothee. Most of her Kenyan fans know her as miss sovereign. The mother of five children has repetitively claimed that her wealth is from her sweat. Singer Akothee owns tours and travel company dubbed Akothee Safaris. Furthermore, the company operates both locally and abroad. Most importantly, Akothee Safaris is a solely licensed business catering for all corporate, group and leisure travel. In addition, she is ranked as the richest female celebrity in Kenya.
- 3. Comedian and Presenter Jalang’o. His real names are Felix Odiwour. His journey to fame was unearthed by Caroline Mutoko of Radio Africa. Currently, he’s a radio presenter in Royal Media Hot 96 FM alongside Jeff Koinange. Recently, he shared info of his main side hustle of selling chicken and eggs in bulk all over Nairobi and it’s environs. Definitely, that means it’s worth a profitable business since he’s been so greatly impressed with the outputs.
- 4. Mustafa. Again, the kapuka Kenyan singer from Thika was born in Tanzania to a Kenyan father and a Tanzanian mother. However, the showbiz industry has become so competitive that Mustafa is currently listed among the underground musician. Rather, Mustafa possesses various shoe booths in Nairobi’s Nyayo Estate and Embakasi.
Beautiful Betty Kyalo and Vera Sidika
- 5. Betty Kyalo- Salon. Popular cute and adorable presenter Betty Kyalo is another rich Kenya celebrity who is an entrepreneur. The mother of one owns salons. Her main beauty spa is located at Mihrab building in Kilimani, Nairobi. Most noteworthy, she recently opened Flair by Betty which is currently booming and delivering good services to its clients. And finally,
6. Socialite Vera Sidika. Finally, the top socialite in East Africa owns a Beauty Parlour situated in Westlands Nairobi. Above all, Vera earns a lot from showcasing herself as a beauty pageant especially in Asian and European nations.