In this article, we are going to inspire you by sharing 6 rich Kenya celebrities with side hustles. Firstly, having a single source of income is unreliable in the current financial strains in Kenya. Certainly, this implies any other kind of business out there. For example, be it selling clothes at gikomba, having a PSV vehicle, owning a bar, and many more. This is because on the off chance a mishap takes place, your financial source may immediately cease or encounter a downfall.
Most rich celebs in Kenya have ventured inside hustles to meet their financial needs and to maintain standards. Rather, being an entrepreneur is the way to get on in the world of today. Below are some of the side hustles by Kenyan celebrities who are rich and not regrettable.
6 Rich Kenya Celebrities With Side Hustles
- Nyota Ndogo. To begin with, the Mombasa-based singer who topped hit music chats in 2008 is a hustler. Despite her lack of education, she is currently living an awesome life. Currently, she owns plots from which she collects rent every month. What an awesome investment just from music shows and performances.
2. Singer Akothee. Most of her Kenyan fans know her as a miss sovereign. The mother of five children has repetitively claimed that her wealth is from her sweat. Singer Akothee owns a tours and travel company dubbed Akothee Safaris. Furthermore, the company operates both locally and abroad. Most importantly, Akothee Safaris is a solely licensed business catering for all corporate, group, and leisure travel. In addition, she is ranked as the richest female celebrity in Kenya.
3. Comedian and Presenter Jalang’o. His real names are Felix Odiwour. His journey to fame was unearthed by Caroline Mutoko of Radio Africa Media. Before, Jalango worked as a radio presenter of Royal Media Hot 96 FM alongside Jeff Koinange. Currently, Comedian Jalas is a radio host of Kiss 100 alongside Kamene Goro. Recently, he shared info about his main side hustle of selling chicken and eggs in bulk all over Nairobi and its environs. Certainly, that means it’s worth a profitable business since he’s been so greatly impressed with the outputs.
4. Mustafa. Again, the Kapuka Kenyan singer from Thika was born in Tanzania to a Kenyan father and a Tanzanian mother. However, the showbiz industry has become so competitive that Mustafa is currently listed among the underground musicians in Kenya. Rather, Mustafa has various shoe booth outlets in Nairobi’s Nyayo Estate and Embakasi.
Beautiful Betty Kyalo and Vera Sidika
5. Betty Kyalo – Salon. Popular, cute, and adorable journalist and socialite Betty Kyalo is another rich Kenyan celebrity who is also an entrepreneur. The mother of one owns several mini-stores as well as salons. Her main beauty spa is located at the Mihrab building in Kilimani, Nairobi. Most noteworthy, she recently opened Flair by Betty which is currently booming and delivering goods and services to its clients. And finally,
6. Socialite Vera Sidika. Finally, the most popular Kenyan female socialite in East Africa owns a Beauty Parlour situated in Westlands Nairobi. Above all, Vera Sidika earns a lot from showcasing herself in a beauty pageant, especially in Asian and European nations.