In this article, we shall list the Top 10 Highest-Paid Athletes in the World for 2020. According to our research, we found out that footballers emerged the prime in the list.
To be precise, elite athletes comprise marathon runners, footballers, basketball players, boxers and many more. Floyd Mayweather is intending to waive and that may probably be the reason for his rank decline. In fact, he has not made any positive returns income from 2018 to date.
On the other hand, Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has this season got a challenge from Lionel Messi. This is because the Argentine footballer emerged the altogether highest-paid Athlete in Footballer and all the Athlete categories. Rather, Cristiano Ronaldo resulted as the second-highest paid athlete in the world 2019 2020 after Lionel Messi.
Highest-Paid Athletes in The World 2020 Top 10 LIST
In summary, below is the list of the highest-paid athletes in the world for the years 2019 to 2020. Have a look at the rankings beneath:-
- Lionel Messi – $127.5 million (Footballer).
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $109 2 million (Footballer).
- Neymar – $105.8 million (Footballer).
- Canelo Alvarez – $95 million (Mexican professional boxer).
- Roger Federer – $93.5million (Tennis Player).
- Russell Wilson – $89.6 million (American Football Footballer).
- Aaron Rodgers – $89.5 million (American Football Footballer).
- LeBron James – $89.1 million (Basketball player).
- Stephen Curry – $79.9 million (Basketball player). And finally,
- Kevin Durant – $65.7 million (Basketball player).