Jkuat Mombasa Campus Short Courses 2022 CBD Centre. JKUAT, well known as Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology is a public university in Kiambu Country of Kenya. The University is situated in Juja town, roughly 35km from Nairobi City, along the Nairobi-Thika SuperHighway. In addition, there are various other campuses across the country. For example, JKUAT in Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisii, Kisumu, Nakuru, Karen, and many other campuses. Today, we shall list all the short courses offered at the Jkuat Mombasa Campus CBD Centre Campus in 2022.
First, most of the short courses are offered through Jkuat’s partnership with various local and international organizations. Certainly, most of the unions that gain a lot through the short course training include government agencies, NGOs, etc.
In summary, below is a list of the JKUAT Mombasa campus CBD Centre Short courses.
JKUAT Mombasa Campus Short courses 2022
- Corporate Leadership & Governance.
- Strategic Management Course.
- Administrative Skills Course.
- Senior Managers’ Leadership Programme.
- Project Management.
- Environmental Impact Assessment For Projects.
- Projects Proposal – (Preparation And Appraisal).
- Fundamentals of Research Methodology.
- Human Resource Management.
- Public Procurement.
- Strategic Management Course and Supply Chain Management.
- Management of Customers and Front Office Public Relations.
- Advanced Public Relations and Customer Care.
- Advanced Records Management Course (Computer Based).
- Records Management. Also,
- Tax Management for Profit and Not–For–Profit Organizations.
- Forensic Audit.
- Cash and Treasury Management.
- Advanced Government Accounting.
- Computer Security and Maintenance.
- Advanced ICT for Executive Assistants.
- Executive Secretaries Management Course.
- Quality Management Course.
- Marketing Skills Improvement Programme.
- Logistics Management.
- Disaster Management.
- Drug Abuse Management.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Audit.
- Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment.
- County Governance.
- Retirement and Pension Planning.
- HIV/Aids and Development.
- Peace Building, Conflict Management, and Resolution.
- Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Security Management. And finally,
- Complaints Handling For Legal Officers
JKUAT Mombasa Contacts
NB: For additional information and enrollment, contact:
The Director, JKUAT Mombasa Campus,
P. O. Box 81310-80100
Mombasa. Tel: 0412315434 Or
Lastly, we shall keep you posted on any changes to the Jkuat Mombasa CBD Centre Campus short courses for the year 2021.