In this article, we shall list all the Postgraduate Courses offered at the UMI Uganda Management Institute 2021.
Firstly, UMI, Uganda Management Institute is a government-regulated nationwide educating establishment. The foundation practically deals with training, research, and consultancy in the field of administration and management in Uganda. Rather, it is for that reason accredited and approved to offer and award Masters, Degree and Diploma certificates in Uganda. Even more, Uganda Management Institute offers additional certifications. For example, postgraduate diploma, Professional programs, short courses as well as Ph.D.
In short, we shall list all the postgraduate courses offered at the Uganda Management Institute for the year 2021. Have a look below.
UMI Postgraduate Courses 2021 Uganda Management Institute
UMI Postgraduate Diploma Courses 2021 in:-
- Information Technology Enhancement.(DITE).
- Informations Security Management (DISEM).
- Business Computing and Management (DBCM).
- Higher Education Leadership and Management (DHELM).
- Hospital and Health Care Management (DHHM).
- Public Policy and Governance (DPPG).
- Information Systems Management (DISM).
- Logistics and Transport Management (DLTM).
- Business Administration (DBA).
- Marketing Management (DMM). Also,
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (DPSCM).
- Financial Management (DFM).
- Organization Development (DOD).
- Human Resource Management and Development (DHRM).
- Monitoring and Evaluation (DME).
- Urban Governance and Management (DUGM).
- Management (DIMA).
- Project Planning and Management (DPPM). And Finally,
- Public Administration and Management (DPAM).