Top 10 richest people in Europe 2023 according to The RichestInfo.com newspaper and Forbes journal.
Europe accounts for 593 billionaires out of the global 2,670 billionaires, according to Forbes 2023 list of the richest people and families. However, Europe still reigns with the outstanding growth of the richest people and families holding up to $6.4 trillion.
Europe is home to the world’s third richest person, LVMH chief Bernard Arnault, with a $160 billion fortune. Elon Musk is ranked as the richest person in the world with a net worth of $219 billion, whereas Jeff Bezos comes in second as the richest man in the world with a net worth of $171 billion.
Germany, with 135 billionaires and richest families this year, dominates as the European country with the most billionaires and richest families. Klaus-Michael Kuehne is the richest German billionaire with an estimated net worth of $36.2 billion.
France on the other hand dominates with the richest people in Europe with a total of 43 billionaires as of 2023 right now.
Geneva, Switzerland, ranks at the top with super-rich inhabitants, having the richest people in Europe. Switzerland’s Guillaume Pousaz became Europe’s richest tech entrepreneur, worth an estimated $23 billion. According to the United Nations, Monaco is among the richest countries in Europe as well as in the world today.
Who is the wealthiest person in Europe in 2023?
Currently, Bernard Arnault, 73, is the wealthiest person in Europe in 2023 with a net worth of $160 billion according to Forbes ranking. Bernard Arnault is the chairman and CEO of LVMH.
Françoise Bettencourt Meyers and Amancio Ortega come in second and third place with a net worth of $74.5 billion and $70 billion respectively.
The ten wealthiest European billionaires on The RichestInfo newspaper 2023 list are worth a collective $592 billion. Enlisted below is an updated list of the top 10 richest people and families in Europe in 2023.
Top 10 Richest People in Europe 2023
- Bernard Arnault, France. Net worth 2023 – $160 billion. Bernard Arnault is still the richest man in Europe in 2023 today.
- Françoise Bettencourt Meyers, France. Net worth 2023 – $74.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega, Spain. Net worth 2023 – $60 billion.
- Dieter Schwarz, Germany. Net worth 2023 – $47.3 billion.
- Rodolphe Saade, France. Net worth 2023 – $42 billion.
- Francois Pinault, France. Net worth 2023 – $40.6 billion.
- Klaus Michael Kuenhe, Germany. Net worth 2023 – $37.5 billion.
- Beate Heister and Karl Albrecht Jr, Germany. Net worth 2023 – $36.2 billion.
- Giovanni Ferrero, Italy. Net worth 2023 – $36 billion.
- Gerard Wertheimer, France. Net worth 2023 – $31.4 billion.
According to our 2023 findings and the top 10 list above, the number of the richest people in Europe has enormously increased. Lastly, Dublin is now the wealthiest city in Europe in 2023 with some of the richest families, with per capita earnings of about $115,097.