Today, we shall list the top 10 most marketable art degree courses in Kenya from 2022 to 2025. But before we go further, we hope that you are now familiar with our number of academic programs in Kenya. For example, we had a comprehensive article on the most marketable degree courses in Kenya today. Similarly, we also listed the highly demanding diploma courses by employers in Kenya today.
First, there are numerous best courses to study in Kenya in 2022 today. However, most learners end up with a new choice upon completion of high school that may darken their future. Certainly, if you are passionate about art and humanity courses in Kenya, then you are in the right place.
Kenyatta University Art courses
Today, Kenyatta University indexes as the best higher education university to study Bachelor of Arts courses in Kenya. This is because the art courses offered at Kenyatta University are highly demanding in the job market in Kenya. As a result, the Bachelor of Arts courses offered at Kenyatta University is currently the most marketable art courses in Kenya today.
In summary, below is a list of the top 10 best and most marketable art courses in Kenya in 2022 today or currently. Have a look at the list from our latest survey.
Most Marketable Art Courses in Kenya 2022
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education (CRE, Kiswahili, Geography, History).
- Business Management.
- Bachelor of Arts in Counselling.
- Business studies in Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business and Accounting.
- Banking and Finance.
- Business and Entrepreneurship. And finally,
- Bachelor of Arts in Bible and Theology.
Lastly, if you missed our previous post, here are the 10 most marketable diploma courses in Kenya from 2022 to 2023.