Have you been seeking to know “who is the highest-paid female in WWE” or how much female wrestlers are paid? If that’s the case, then you landed on the site with all of the information you need. Today, we shall enlighten you of the top 10 highest-paid WWE female wrestlers in the world in 2021.
First of all, it’s good to note that the top WWE female wrestlers are paid according to their contracts. Most of these contracts comply with an agreement that’s on an annual basis. For example, Becky Lynch was paid $3.1 million in her 2020 annual contract.
The highest-paid female in WWE
Rebecca Quin “Becky Lynch” is the highest-paid WWE female wrestler in 2021, with estimated annual earnings of $3.1 million. According to Forbes, Becky Lynch who is an Irish professional wrestler and actress still holds the title of highest-paid woman wrestler in 2021.
In summary, we will list the name of the WWE female or woman wrestlers. Then, we will state their earnings in the current year. Have a look at the section below from our findings and conclusions.
Highest-paid WWE Female Wrestlers 2021
- Becky Lynch. Earnings: $3.2 million. She’s the highest-paid WWE female wrestler in the world from 2020 to 2021.
- Ronda Rousey. Earnings: $2.2 million. She’s the second-highest-paid WWE woman wrestler in 2021.
- Charlotte Flair. Earnings: $1.2 million.
- Alexa Bliss. Earnings: $353,000.
- Asuka. Earnings: $352,000.
- Bayley. Earnings: $351,000.
- Natalya. Earnings: $305,000.
- Nia Jax. Earnings: $282,000.
- Carmella. Earnings: $264,000. And finally,
- Sasha Banks. Earnings: $253,000.
In conclusion, the highest-paid female WWE female wrestlers in 2021 have demonstrated their capacities in the league. Furthermore, most of these highest-paid women wrestlers earn through endorsements, contracts, as well as through their business ventures.
Lastly, here are the top 10 richest WWE wrestlers in the world for the year 2021.