The best place where you can study medicine or medical courses in Kenya today is the University of Nairobi. This is because the University of Nairobi offers the best medical courses in Kenya. In other words, the University of Nairobi is the best school of medicine in Kenya presently. In this article, we shall list the ranking or rankings of the top 10 medical schools in Kenya in 2022.
First of all, it’s good to note that medical courses are the most marketable courses in Kenya. However, most learners tend to exclude the course. Certainly, this is because it’s among the most difficult course to study in Kenya. Furthermore, most learners fail to qualify for the course requirements upon completion of high school.
How long does it take to study medicine in Kenya?
Currently, it takes about 6 years to study for the Bachelor’s degree in Medicine in Kenya, comprising 3 semesters per academic year. Certainly, studying medicine in Kenya can take long before the completion of studies because of the course requirements.
Where can I study medicine in Kenya?
Presently, there are several schools where you can study medicine in Kenya. Besides, these medical schools are certified by the Kenyan Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDB). For example, the university of Nairobi medical school, Kenyatta university school of medicine, mku school of medicine, and many more.
Mount Kenya University, is the best private medical school in Kenya currently. Last but not least, we hope that you are now familiar with the best pharmacy schools in Kenya. In summary, we will list the top 10 best medical schools in Kenya according to their ranking in 2022.
Best Medical Schools in Kenya 2022
- Kenya Medical Training College, KMTC.
- Kenyatta University, School of Medicine.
- Kenya Methodist University, Medical School.
- Maseno University, School of Medicine.
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Medical School.
- Egerton University Medical Faculty.
- Aga Khan University Medical School.
- Mount Kenya University, MKU School of Medicine. And finally,
- Uzima University Medical School.
- University of Nairobi Medical School.
- Moi University Medical School.
In conclusion, we shall keep you posted on the ranking of the top 10 best medical schools in Kenya from 2022 to 2025.