Firstly, most Kenyan ladies do utilize chemical substances to make them look beautiful and younger. To clarify, Citizen TV presenter Lulu Hassan documented this saga in one of her episodes named Rangi Ya Thao. As a result, this article contains 8 female Kenya Celebs/ celebrities Who Look young than their true age.
Probably, that’s the reason why most female celebrities look much younger than their real age. But why don’t they grow older? Do they drink anti-aging stuff or what? For instance, some of them have children who are in high schools but you can’t even tell if she has a child. Probably, most of them do eat well-balanced diets, exercising or so on.
In this article, we are going to list 8 Kenya female celebrities/ celebs who look young than their age.
8 Kenya Female Celebs Who Look Young Than Their Age
- Julie Gichuru. Mcheza owner Julie Gichuru is 45 years old. However, she looks like a postgraduate student who is 27-30 years old. Furthermore, she has 4 children and some are in high school.
- Pierra Makena. She is one of the topmost female DJs in Kenya. However, most of her social media followers and fans were shocked when she said she’s 37 years in 2018.
- Lilian Muli. Again, Lilian Muli is one of the oldest by age and youngest by looking Kenyan female celeb. She was born in May 1982, meaning she is 37 years old. However, looking at her images, one may think she is ± 2 years in the math of 30. Furthermore, she is the mother of two children.
- Sheila Myanyigha. Despite the Taita Queen doesn’t speak about her age, the truth is that she is over 40 years of age. Above all, she has been in the media industry since 1999 when kiss 100 came to the airwaves. Currently, Sheila works as a TV English News anchor with Ebru TV.
- Singer Akothee. The miss independent swag mama has 5 children. She was born in the year 1980, hence you can guess how old she is right now.
- Wahu Kagwi. She is the wife to the top of the list Kenya male singer Nameless aka David Mathenge. She is 39 years old as of 2019, just about to hit 40.
- Terry Anne Chebet. She was fired from Citizen TV in 2016. However, she is one of the most renown celebrities in Kenya. Recently, she revealed that age is catching up with her since she is already 40 years old. And finally,
- Caroline Mutuko. The mother of Knowledge and female empowerment in Kenya Caroline Mutoko is currently 46 years old. But most people won’t believe her current age in 2019. This is because she looks very young, beautiful and glowing as compared to her age.