Top 10 list of the largest and richest companies in Kenya 2021.
Have you have been pursuing to know “Which is the richest company in Kenya?” or “Which are the richest companies in Kenya 2021?”. If that’s the case, you landed on the best site with the best information on the same. In our previous post, we covered the richest companies in the world in 2021. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest companies in Kenya in 2021.
First, most of the richest companies in Kenya are private firms that entirely rely on ICT in the procurement of their day-to-day revenues. Similarly, also have the richest manufacturing companies like EABL in Kenya that are most profitable in 2021. So, which are the richest private companies in Kenya today?
Richest private companies in Kenya 2021
The richest private companies in Kenya in 2021 are Safaricom, Britam (the best insurance company in Kenya), Royal Media Services, as well as Airtel Kenya.
Which is the richest company in Kenya 2021?
Kenya’s telco Safaricom Ltd. is the richest company in Kenya in 2021 today with a market capitalization value of over $13,995 million. Moreover, Safaricom is the most successful, valuable, and biggest company in Kenya in 2021 right now.
In outline, below is a list of the top 10 richest companies in Kenya in 2021.
Top 10 richest companies in Kenya 2021
- Safaricom Telco company, Kenya. Safaricom is the richest company in Kenya in 2021 currently.
- Equity Group Holdings, Kenya. Equity Bank is the most affluent bank in Kenya in 2021.
- Kenya Commercial Bank, KCB Group. KCB is the second richest banking institution in Kenya and 3rd richest firm in Kenya in 2021.
- East Africa Breweries Limited, Kenya. EABL is the richest manufacturing company in Kenya in 2021.
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya.
- Standard Chartered Bank of Kenya.
- Kenya Airways Ltd.
- Northstar Cooling Systems, Kenya.
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Kenya, Ltd. And finally on the list,
- Barclay’s Bank of Kenya.
It’s good to note that the list of the top 10 richest companies in Kenya in 2021 is the most precise right now. Again, most of these companies purely rely on monetary and computing aspects in running their day-to-day business activities.
Lastly, if you missed out on our previous post, here is a simplified list of the richest companies in Uganda in 2021.
Read more on: Richest Companies in Kenya in 2021 today.