In this article, we shall list the top 20 Forbes highest paid celebrities in the world for the year 2020.
Who is the Highest Paid Celebrity 2020?
First, this poll of the top 20 highest-paid celebrities in the world lists the annual earnings before taxes, legal fees, and payments to managers and other representatives.
Further, the list contains a variety of celebrities, for example, musicians, actors, and sports personalities.
In summary, we will list the name of the celebrity or band. Then, we will state their line of work and nationality.
Forbes Highest Paid Celebrities in the World for 2020 LIST
In conclusion, below is a list of the latest rankings of Forbes Highest Paid Celebrities in the world for 2020.
- Taylor Swift – Singer, Songwriter, United States (US)
- $185 million
- Kylie Jenner – Model, Socialite, and also a Businesswoman, US
- $170.5 million
- Kanye West – Songwriter, Singer, Rapper, Fashion designer, as well as a Businessman, US
- $150.2 million
- Lionel Messi – Soccer player, Argentina
- $127 million
- Ed Sheeran – Singer, Songwriter, and also an Actor, United Kingdom (UK)
- $110.3 million
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Soccer player, Portugal
- $109.2 million
- Neymar Jr. – Soccer player, Brazil
- $105 million
- The Eagles – Rock band, US
- $101 million
- Dr. Phil McGraw – TV Talk show host, Author, US
- $95 million
- Canelo Alvarez – Professional boxer, Mexico
- $94.5 million. Also,
- Roger Federer – Tennis player, Switzerland
- $93.5 million
- Howard Stern – Radio & TV personality, Actor, Author, US
- $93.2 million
- J.K. Rowling – Author, TV producer, UK
- $92.5 million
- Russell Wilson – American football player, US
- $90 million
- Dwayne Johnson – Actor, Producer, US & Canada
- $89.7 million
- Aaron Rodgers – American football player, US
- $89.5 million
- LeBron James – Basketball player, US
- $89.2 million
- Rush Limbaugh – Radio show host, Author, US
- $85 million
- Elton John – Singer, Songwriter, UK
- $84 million. And finally,
- Jay-Z – Rapper, Music producer, Entrepreneur, US
- $81.5 million