Most Richest Journalists in Kenya 2020 Top 10 Highest Paid today.
Today, we shall enlighten you of the top 10 most richest, highest paid TV and Radio journalists in Kenya for 2020. Of course, most of us have heard rumors about several journalists bagging hundreds of thousands each month. Well, that is very encouraging especially to those hoping to pursue journalism and mass communication programs. If you missed our previous educational post, here are the most marketable courses to pursue in Kenya for 2020. Also, you can check on the high paying diploma courses to study in Kenya for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Highest Paid TV and Radio Presenters in Kenya 2020
First, our list of the highest-paid journalists in Kenya comprises of the TV Anchors/ presenters and the radio presenters. In extension, we shall generally cover on the top 10 most richest or highest paid journalists in Kenya for the year 2020. Certainly, the highest paid presenters in Kenya 2020 are those employed by Royal Media Services, owned by S.K Macharia. This is because over 80 percent of the journalists are the best in Kenya today.
For example, Francis Gachuri, Mwanahamisi Hamadi, Rashid Abdalla, Nimrod Taabu, Mashirima Kapombe, Hassan Mugambi, and many more. Furthermore, there are other Citizen TV news reporters who are ranked as the best journalists in Kenya. For example, Raquel Muigai, Francis Mutalaki, Chemutai Goin, Laura Otieno, Nicky Gitonga, and many more.
In short, the list of the best and highest-paid journalists in Kenya for 2020 is endless. However, our list lacks some journalists like Ann Kiguta who retired from the media industry to join the Red Cross Society. We won’t mention all of them because a vast number of journalists have as well left the country.
Who Is The Richest Journalist In Kenya 2020?
Despite the rumors and news doing rounds on the internet about the millions Kenya journalists earn, that’s not the case. The million figures reflect the good-will pocket money for the endorsement by the Media houses and or to the journalists. It’s not easy to estimate who is the richest presently but our findings are the best so far. The richest and highest-paid Journalist in Kenya in 2020 right now is Jeff Koinange. He is followed by Linus Kaikai, and Francis Gachuri of Citizen TV.
Again, Journalists like Maina Kageni and Churchill earn more money through social media platforms by placing various firm advertisements. As a result, their total monthly earnings may hit up to KSh 900,000. That’s the definite truth.
In summary, we will list the names of the richest Journalists or presenters. Then, we will state their line of work and salary per month.
Top 10 Most Richest and Highest Paid Journalists in Kenya 2020
In conclusion, below is a list of the Top 10 highest paid and most richest Journalists in Kenya for 2020. In other words, these are the highest-paid TV and radio presenters in Kenya in 2020 or today. Have a look at the findings beneath.
The Highest Paid Journalists in Kenya 2020
1.Jeff Koinange – News Anchor, Talk Show Host at CITIZEN Television, and Radio Presenter at Hot 96 FM Kenya. Jeff Koinange is the highest paid Journalist in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 1.4 million
3. Joe Ageyo – Editorial Director, Royal Media Services, Kenya
• Ksh 905,500
4. Maina Kageni – Radio Show host at Classic FM Kenya. He is the highest paid radio presenter in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 820,000
5. Francis Gachuri – Broadcast Journalist at Royal Media Services. Francis Gachuri is the highest paid Political Journalist in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 695,000
6. Rashid Abdalla – News Anchor at Citizen TV, Royal Media Services. Rashid Abdalla is the highest and most paid Swahili news Anchor and Journalist in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 680,500
7. Mzazi Willy M.Tuva – Mambo Mseto Radio and TV show host and Presenter at Citizen TV Kenya. Willy Tuva is the best entertainment news journalist and presenter in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 600,000
8. Lulu Hassan – TV Anchor and Reporter at Citizen TV Kenya. Lulu Hassan is the most beautiful female journalist and news anchor in Royal Media Citizen TV Kenya.
• Ksh 550,000
9. MwanaHamisi Amadi – Swahili News Anchor at Citizen TV, Royal Media Services. Mwanahamisi Amadi is the best female Swahili news anchor and journalist in Kenya in 2020. Her experience, fluency, etiquette, personality, attitude, and many more traits render her rank the best in Kenya.
• Ksh 575,000
10. Caroline Mutoko – Marketing Manager at Radio Africa Group Limited. She comfortably sits at the top 10 list of the most richest and highest paid journalists in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 490,000
Top 20 Most Richest and Highest Paid Journalists in Kenya 2020
11. Victoria Rubadiri – Senior English News Anchor at Citizen Television, Royal Media Services Kenya.
• Ksh 480,500
12. Lilian Muli Kanene – News Anchor at Citizen Television, Royal Media Services. She is the most influential female journalist on social media in Kenya.
• Ksh 470,500
13. Yvonne Okwara – Senior News Anchor at Citizen Television, Royal Media Services.
• Ksh 470,500
14. Daniel Ndambuki aka Churchill – Radio Show Host at Classic 105 FM Kenya, and Comedian.
• Ksh 450,000
15. Betty Kyalo – Broadcast Journalist at Mediamax Networks Ltd. She is the second most beautiful female journalist in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 440,000
16. Mbusi – Radio show presenter at Radio Jambo Kenya.
• Ksh 430,000. And finally,
17. Willis Raburu – Hot 96 Radio Presenter, News Anchor as well as a TV Presenter at Citizen TV Kenya. He ranks among the top 10 to 20 highest paid and richest journalists in Kenya in 2020.
• Ksh 430,000