Most Marketable Short or Short-term Certificate Courses in Kenya in 2022 Today.
Today, there are several highly demanding and best-paying certificate courses to study in Kenya. However, most of these programs are categorized as the most difficult courses in Kenya. As a result, we decided to educate you on the most marketable short term certificate courses in Kenya in 2022 today.
First, education in Kenya is ranked as the most reliable source for a brighter future and success in life. This is because most employers in Kenya consider an individual’s academic qualification before hiring a job seeker. Hence, it’s good for you to at least pursue an academic and professional course before seeking a job in Kenya. Undoubtedly, most employers prefer employees who have extra qualifications apart from academic diplomas and degrees.
There are numerous high best-paying and most marketable short courses in Kenya in 2022 today. Furthermore, most of them are a 3 months short courses in Kenya for a single module or unit. For example, CISCO CCNA level 1 takes 3 months, CICT, and Java or PHP. Again, most are considered as the easiest while others are the hardest courses to pursue in Kenya.
Best-paying and Marketable Short Courses in Kenya 2022
The most marketable short term certificate course in Kenya today is Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional, MCITP. However, most of these courses are very expensive to pursue. For example, the tuition and exam fees for a single Microsoft certification course in Kenya are approximately KSh 500,000. In summary, below is a list of the 10 best paying short certificate courses in Kenya that are marketable with high salary.
Top 10 Marketable Short Certificate Courses in Kenya 2022
- ICT Professional Courses. Firstly, the most marketable short certificate courses in Kenya today are computer certifications especially if you have a degree or master’s qualifications. For example, CCNA, Linux, MCSE, Oracle, and many other computer courses.
- Accounting certifications like Certified Public Accountants (CPA), ACCA, CFA, or CIFA. ACCA is the most marketable short term accounting course today, followed by CPA.
- Certified Human Resource Associate or Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP). It’s the third most marketable short and best paying certificate course in Kenya in 2022.
- Certified Information Communication Technology, CICT.
- Actuarial professional courses.
- Certificate in Project Management.
- Procurement Professional short courses in Kenya like Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor, CISA.
- Certificate in electrical installations and repair,
- Certificate in Information Technology, (KNEC examination body). And finally,
- Mobile App Development short courses in Kenya.
We shall keep you posted on any transitions about the most marketable short certificate courses in Kenya in 2022 today.
Lastly, here are the 10 most marketable Diploma Courses in Kenya from 2022 to 2025.