Uganda is a landlocked country in the East Africa region of Africa. As a result, the country primarily confides on imports to its country via heavy truck or truck transportation. That is why most Ugandans are interested in attaining expertise to operate an auto. Furthermore, attaining the expertness of heavy truck driving in 2020 from reputable driving schools in Uganda is currently prevailing.
Some times ago, the Total Foundation inaugurated an initiative in Uganda that procures professional Truck driving. Certainly, the project was to intensify drivers’ skills for safety on the roads. Furthermore, the project was backed up by the government that all drivers across the country should undergo some tests. Similarly, the project created numerous jobs for the citizens. In short, this is what the government said about drivers in Uganda.
In short, below is a list of the leading, top and the best heavy truck driving schools in Uganda.
Heavy Truck Driving Schools in Uganda 2020
- Prestige Driving School – Kireka.
- Western Heavy Machinery Training & Management Center – Kampala.
- Total Foundation in Uganda.
- Prestige Driving School in Kampala.
- Uganda Standards Driving Agency – Kampala.
- Prestige Driving School – Nateete, Kampala.
- Ddembe Driving School – Kampala.
- Harus Driving School in Kampala. And finally,
- Country View Driving School – Kampala.