Foods To Avoid When You Have Diarrhea. In this article, we shall list all the 16 foods to avoid when you are experiencing or recovering from Diarrhea. Firstly, Diarrhea is a circumstance in which you pass loose stool more frequent than is normal for you. Certainly, Diarrhea can be very embarrassing especially when you are in a meeting, job, while traveling, or even anywhere public. However, you’re at the right place having landed on the health section of our website since we shall educate you.
First of all, there are considerable types of foods that trigger the digestive system hence prolong diarrhea. Furthermore, these may cause you to have additional intestinal spasms. Rather it’s good to know what to not to eat. For that reason, we shall list all the foods you probably ought to avoid during these digestive disorder moments.
16 Foods To Avoid When You Have Diarrhea
- Milk and dairy products.
- Fried, fatty, greasy foods.
- Spicy foods.
- Processed foods, especially those with additives.
- Pork meat.
- Raw vegetables like cabbages.
- All citrus fruits. Other types of fruits include pineapples, cherries, seeded berries, figs, currants, and grapes.
- Coffee and caffeinated drinks.
- Sodas or carbonated drinks. And finally,
- Artificial sweeteners like gums, candy, etc,