In this article, we shall educate you on how to apply for TSC Internship recruitment in 2022 for either primary or secondary school. The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) of Kenya is an Independent Commission established to manage the human resource within the education sector.
First of all, the TSC (Teachers Service Commission) recently advertised over 10,300 vacancies to absorb graduates countrywide. This is in a bid to meet the requirements for all students in both primary and secondary schools. Certainly, the secondary school interns shall be earning Ksh15,000 per month while primary school interns will be earning Ksh10,000 per month.
Also, TSC CEO Nancy Macharia asked trained teachers willing to work on internship terms to apply for the same. Rather, at least 4,000 teachers shall be recruited in the secondary schools while 6,300 in the primary schools. But before we proceed on how to apply for TSC Internship 2022 2022, there are certain requirements.
Requirements for TSC Internship Recruitment 2022 application
- Should be registered by TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Minimum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- Minimum of diploma in education for secondary school interns
How to apply for TSC Internship 2022
- Visit the TSC Website by using the link http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke or https://tsc.go.ke/
- From the top Menu, Click on Careers.
- Select the Sub Menu Teachers/ Secretariat.
- Click on Apply for Teachers Internship Position.
- Once the page opens, fill in the required details. These include your TSC No, ID number and mobile number.
- Click the drop down menu to select your application Type, either primary or secondary.
- Once done, Click the OK button.
- You’ll receive an SMS from TSC.
- Type in the sms code and click the OK button.
- In the displayed, Click on Apply/view. Verify whether you filled the right details.
- Next, Choose the Ref from the drop down and fill the other details not auto filled.
- Once done, Click the OK button. Click ‘YES’ on the next screen. And finally,
- A screen will display showing the list of applications done by applicants.
NOTE: A teacher can make several applications in different counties and sub counties across the country.
Again, teachers can submit their applications online through this website https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke. After launching the website, follow the link on Teachers Internship Position.
Lastly, we shall keep you posted on the latest news about TSC internships and recruitment for teachers in 2022.