Most individuals do not know on the charges to deposit money into their equity bank via mpesa paybill for 2020. Just as we previously mentioned in the mpesa paybill charges pdf and 2020 rates, it’s also convenient to deposit into equity bank. Furthermore, the procedure of depositing into your equity bank account is very easy indeed. By the end of this article, you shall be acquainted with all the necessary information both for Uganda and Kenyan clients.
Charges for sending money from Mpesa to Equity Bank Paybill Number 2020
The charges by Safaricom Mpesa to equity paybill number 247247 are not high. This is because it depends on the amount you transact. Some of the rates for Safaricom Mpesa transactions can be found on the Mpesa paybill charges calculator. Again, you can pay for your personal costs from your Equity bank account. For example, NHIF rates, KRA fees, school fees and many more.
Similarly, Airtel clients can also utilize Equitel activated gadgets in order to pay bills using My Money and Equitel Kenya. Likewise, you can purchase airtime or internet bundles from your Equity Bank account only if you have an Equitel Sim card.
Below is a procedure on how to use Safaricom mpesa to deposit money into equity bank paybill number and the charges 2020. Certainly, this is much convenient since you don’t need to go to the bank or an agent. If your branch or agent is distant, then you would survive transport charges when using mpesa to equity pay bill. The same applies to Equitel to equity bank paybill number charges for the year 2020.
How to Deposit from Mpesa to Equity Paybill
- On your phone, navigate to the Safaricom menu.
- Select Lipa Na M-Pesa.
- Then Press the Pay Bill option.
- When prompted for the Paybill number, enter 247247. This is the official Equity Bank Paybill number.
- Enter your Equity bank account number. As well, you may enter the account number you wish to transfer or deposit money.
- Enter the amount you prefer to transfer from Mpesa.
- Enter your Mpesa Secret Pin as prompted.
- A pop-up window will appear to enable you to confirm or verify the details entered.
- If they are correct, press the OK button.
- You will receive an SMS from Safaricom about the just concluded money transfer transaction.