Safaricom Lipa na Mpesa Paybill Charges for 2020 Chart Rate and calculator.
With the current advancement in mobile money transactions methodology, there has been a steady rise in business sales and services. The Safaricom Lipa Na Mpesa and paybill charges 2020 chart rate calculator is the formula for money transactions in East Africa. Certainly, Mpesa paybill and lipa na Mpesa calculator enables you to pay up to seventy thousand Kenya shillings. Little tariff changes took place in the lipa na mpesa service by the Safaricom telecommunications network.
Through this service, numerous firms and companies have enabled its clients to utilize the service as a mode of payment. For example, payment of Kenya Power tokens, water bills, internet services, supermarket shopping bills, school fees, fuel, and many more. The good thing about Lipa na Mpesa charges rate is that they are very low and welcoming. Most of the Safaricom subscribers have been asking themselves on how to or ‘how do I’ check my Lipa na Mpesa charges. However, in this post, we shall address all the frequently asked queries in a thorough and easy way to understand.
How to Check Safaricom Lipa na mpesa charges and rates 2020
In order for you to check your Safaricom lipa na Mpesa paybill charges, kindly follow the protocols below.
- First of all, you need to press *234#
- After that, press 2 for Tariff Query
- Then, press 5 for Lipa Na M-PESA
- Enter your Paybill Number or Merchant Till Number
- Then, the amount charged by the business
- After that, you shall receive an SMS message. The text contains details of how much it cost to make the payment to the Paybill number.
- Most importantly, you need the business Paybill number/ Merchant Till number to locate the affiliated Lipa na Mpesa fees or rates.
Currently, Safaricom has 3 mpesa paybill tariffs or classifications of the services with affordable rate charges. These include:
- Business Mgao Tariff. Here, both the customer and the business owner share the charges.
- Customer Bouquet Tariff. Here, only the business owner incurs all the mpesa paybill charges.
- Business Bouquet Tariff. And finally, all the mpesa paybill charges are paid by the client or customer.
As a result, this has enabled business owners to intensify and effectively grow their businesses. Above all, Safaricom clients have been impressed since they spend little to settle bills through the services. Below is a pdf chart list of the new safaricom lipa na Mpesa paybill charges rate for 2020. Have a look beneath.
How to Register or apply for Mpesa Paybill Number
Most individuals asked us how can I get my mpesa paybill number? It’s very easy to get your own mpesa paybill number or till number for your business. Most importantly, Safaricom offers long term, short term, and temporary paybill number application form to its interested clients. If you would like to have one, check on how to register or apply for mpesa paybill number. As well, you can check on the simplified pdf file below.Paybill_Requirements
Safaricom Lipa na Mpesa Paybill Charges for 2020 Chart Rate
Safaricom Lipa na mpesa Paybill Tariffs and charges Chart Rate Calculator.
|Min||Max||Mgao Tariff||Business Bouquet Tariff||Customer Bouquet Tariff|