In our previous post, we covered the most visited websites in Bahrain. In this article, we shall list the top 20 most visited and popular websites or sites in Albania for the year 2021. First of all, Albania is considered a poor country since it’s the country with the lowest GDP per capita than all countries in the European Union. Furthermore, Albania is a low-income country compared to other countries in Europe.
Top 20 Most Visited and Popular Websites in Albania 2021
First, this poll of the top 20 most visited websites in Albania lists the websites with the highest number of daily visitors.
Further, the list contains a variety of websites, for example, Albania news websites, social media sites, as well as search engine websites. Google is the most visited and popular website in Albania ranking at the 1st position. Similarly, YouTube still sits as the most popular social media website, followed by Facebook in Albania this year.
Gjirafa is ranked as the most visited news and online shopping website in Albania in 2021. Similarly, Gazetaexpress is the best news website in Albania, followed by Balkanweb.
In summary, we will list the name of the most popular websites or sites. Then, we will provide links to each of the top 20 most popular or visited websites in Albania today.
Most Popular Websites in Albania 2021
- Google – Firstly, Google ranks as the first in the top 20 most visited websites in Albania in 2021 today.
- YouTube – Secondly, YouTube is the number 1 most popular social media website in Albania for over 7 years sequentially.
- Gjirafa.com – Gjirafa is the most visited news and e-commerce website in Albania in 2021 today.
- Gazetaexpress – Gazetaexpress is also one of the best news website in Albania in 2021 right now.
- Balkanweb.com – Balkanweb is the second in the top 20 most visited and popular news websites in Albania in 2021.
- Panorama.com.al – Panorama is the world-leader in data analytics for communications as well as media service providers.
- Kallxo.com. And finally,