Top 20 most visited and popular websites in France in 2023. In our previous post, we covered the most visited websites in the Netherlands. In this article, we shall list the top 20 most visited and popular websites or sites in France for the year 2023. France is among the top 10 most developed countries in the world today with a GDP-PPP of $2.83 trillion.
Most Popular Websites in France 2023
First, this poll of the top 20 most visited websites in France lists the websites with the highest number of daily page views.
Further, the list contains a variety of websites, for example, France e-commerce websites, social media sites, as well as websites. Most of the top 20 popular websites in France are e-commerce and online shopping sites. Google is the most visited and popular website in France indexing at the 1st and 3rd position. Similarly, YouTube still stands as the most popular social media website, followed by Facebook in France this year.
On the other hand, YouTube still stands as the most viewed and popular social media website, followed by Facebook in France right now. In summary, we will list the name of the most popular websites or sites. Then, we will provide the links to some of the top 20 most visited and popular websites in France in 2023 today.
Most Visited Websites in France 2023
- Google – First, Google is the most visited website in France in 2023 today or right now.
- YouTube – It’s the most popular social media website in France for over 9 years now.
- Amazon.fr – Amazon is the best e-commerce website in France in 2023.
- Leboncoin.fr – Leboncoin is an e-commerce site in France.
- Orange.fr – It’s an ICT company that deals with internet connections, mobile gadgets, IT infrastructure, and many more.
- Padlet.com – Padlet is an online bulletin board application that you can use to display information for any topic.
- Free – Free.fr Mobile is a French wireless service provider, that is part of the Iliad group.
- Cdiscount.com – Cdiscount is a French e-commerce website with products such as Tech, IT, household appliances, electronics, and many more.
- Likbook.com – It’s the most user-friendly, free, and easy-to-use social website in the world in 2023 today. And finally,
- Credit-agricole.fr – Crédit Agricole Group, sometimes called “la banque verte” due to its historical ties to farming, is the world’s largest cooperative financial institution.