List of top 10 best most marketable medical degree and diploma courses in Kenya today from 2020 to 2030.
There are several most marketable medical courses in Kenya today. Furthermore, most medical schools in Kenya offer these medical courses as diploma, degrees, Masters, and P.hD. For example, clinical medicine, health records, medical engineering, and many other marketable medical degree courses in Kenya.
In our previous article, we covered the best and most paying diploma courses in Kenya. Similarly, we also listed the best pharmacy schools in Kenya. Today, we shall list the top 10 best and most marketable medical degree and diploma courses in Kenya in 2020. Equally important, only 11 medical schools in Kenya are approved by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board (KMPDB). To illustrate, here is a list of certified and accredited medical universities and schools in Kenya.
Clinical medicine salary in Kenya
Clinical medicine practitioners in the government health sectors in Kenya earn a salary of Ksh. 90,000 per month. On the other hand, those working in the private health sectors may earn a monthly salary of more than Ksh.130,000.
In conclusion, below is a list of the top 10 best and most marketable medical diploma and degree courses in Kenya in 2020 today. Have a look at the list from our comprehensive discoveries.
Top 10 most marketable medical degree courses in Kenya
- Medicine and Surgery. Firstly, medicine and surgery are the most paying and marketable medical courses in Kenya presently.
- Clinical Medicine. Clinical medicine is also one of the most marketable diploma medical courses in Kenya today.
- Medical Engineering. Medical engineering is also one of the most marketable medical degree courses in Kenya today.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Health Records and Information Management. Health records are the most marketable diploma medical courses in Kenya especially when you are employed by the government.
- Radiography. Again, radiography appears in the list of top 10 most marketable medical degree and diploma courses in Kenya in 2020. Here is a full list of the best radiography schools in Kenya.
- Public Health.
- Dental Surgery. And finally,
- Dental Technology.