Table of Contents
List of eCommerce websites and companies in Australia 2022.
Australia is now the 10th in the world with the biggest e-commerce market size by revenue of $33 billion. Certainly, we have over 100 ecommerce platforms in Australia presently. This explains why Australia’s eCommerce market is prospering rapidly. Today, we shall share with you a list of the top 10 eCommerce websites in Australia 2022.
What is the most popular online shopping site in Australia 2022?
Currently, eBay is the most popular online shopping site in Australia 2022. This is because eBay allows individuals and companies to trade directly through the platform, both in auctions and in immediate sales.
Biggest online marketplaces in Australia 2022 websites
- Amazon Australia
- eBay Australia
- Trade Me
So, What are the top eCommerce platforms in Australia in 2022? Below is a list of the top 10 most popular online shopping sites in Australia for the year 2022.
List of top 10 eCommerce websites in Australia 2022
- eBay e-commerce platform in Australia. eBay is by far the best and largest e-commerce platform in Australia in 2022 today.
- Amazon Australia.
- Gumtree Australia.
- Woolworths Australia e-commerce company.
- Ozbargain. OzBargain curates contracts from numerous e-commerce stores across Australia and lists them on its platform.
- JB Hi-Fi ECommerce Company in Australia. JB Hi-Fi is the largest electronics e-commerce company in Australia from 2010 to 2022 today.
- Kmart Ecommerce Platform In Australia.
- Coles Supermarkets and retail stores in Australia.
- Chemist Warehouse. And finally on the list of the top eCommerce platforms in Australia in 2022,
- Myer. It’s also one of the top eCommerce platforms in Australia in 2022.
According to the 2022 list of the top 10 e-commerce platforms above, it’s evident that the eCommerce market is quickly thriving in Australia.