This is a guide list of the NHIF accredited best private hospitals in Thika Town or township. First of all, there has been a steadily high growth of infrastructures and business development along Thika road. This is because of the reconstruction of the road that connects Nairobi city or county to the central province of Kenya. Thus, this has probably facilitated trade from the central regions of Kenya to and from the Capital of Kenya Nairobi easiest.
Hence, this has enabled the growth of health facilities in Thika town as well as along Thika road superhighway. Above all, these medical healthcare facilities are growing and offering quality health services. Furthermore, the increase in population is another main reason for the increased need and number of health facilities in Thika.
As a result, below is a list of the top 10 best private hospitals in Thika Town or township. Furthermore, the listed hospitals do offer the best health services for their clients and just to specify more, the patients. Most noteworthy, they are accredited by the government of Kenya. Have a look at the full list beneath;
List Of The NHIF Accredited Private Hospitals in Thika Town
- Romkan Medical Centre.
- Family Care Medical Centre.
- St Jude Nursing Home of Thika.
- Naidu Hospital, Thika Riverside Estate.
- Mary help of the Sick Mission Hospital.
- Crestcare Medical Centre.
- Vineyard Hospital, Dr Wachira Health Services.
- Central memorial hospital.
- Thika Nursing Home hospital.
- Medicross Juja.
- Aga Khan University Hospital Diagnostic Center.
- Equity Afia, Medical Center Thika.
- St Mary Health Services.
- Mission Hospital of Thika.
- Gertrude Children’s Hospital Thika Clinic.
- The Karen Hospital, Thika Branch.
- Caritas Community Hospital.
- Ama Health Centre.
- St Mulumba Hospital.
- Bliss Medical Centre Thika.
- Mt Sinai Hospital Thika.
- Galaxy Medicare Consultants. And finally,
- Meridian Medical Centre in Thika.