List of the top 10 richest companies in East Africa in 2022 according to Forbes. Top ten biggest and most profitable companies in East Africa from 2021 to 2022.
List of the top 10 richest companies in East Africa 2022.
Currently, Kenya is the most developed country in East Africa in 2022 followed by Tanzania. However, the number of companies is considered the same for both Kenya and Tanzania. Today, we shall list the top 10 richest companies in East Africa for the year 2022 according to Forbes journal.
Which is the richest company in East Africa?
According to Forbes, Safaricom tops the list of the richest companies in East Africa in 2022 today. Furthermore, Safaricom is the largest and most profitable company in East Africa in 2022 with the highest market capitalization right now.
The second richest company in East Africa in 2022 is Tanzania Breweries followed by Equity Group Holdings. Certainly, Equity Group Holdings, Kenya, is also the fastest-growing company in East and Central Africa currently.
In overview, we will list the name of the richest company or corporation. Then, we will state their respective nations and market capitalization for the year 2022.
Top 10 Richest Companies in East Africa 2022
- Safaricom, Kenya. $13,992 million. Safaricom is the biggest company in East Africa in 2022.
- Tanzania Breweries, Tanzania. $1,390 million.
- Equity Group Holdings, Kenya. $1,314 million.
- KCB Group, Kenya. $1,215 million.
- East African Breweries, Kenya. $1,147 million.
- Vodacom Tanzania, Tanzania. $745 million.
- Tanzania Cigarette Co., Tanzania. $734 million.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya, Kenya. $709 million.
- NMB Bank, Tanzania. $506 million. And finally,
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya, Kenya. $490 million.
Other richest companies in East Africa include Absa Bank Kenya, BAT, NCBA Group, I&M Holdings, and Stanbic Bank Uganda.
Lastly, here are the 10 richest companies in Kenya and Uganda in 2022.